hjmediastudios

Space Marines!

DraikNova: Got an email I can send you an Army .blend at?

For everyone: By popular request,...Marine in his typical off-base, on-duty, out-of-combat attire:

7182521644_757bd386d3_z.jpg

SpaceMarine_DressKhaki by HJ Media Studios, on Flickr

So cool. I will share this with some of my friends from the Corps. I would suggest that with this Dress "Charlie" uniform to change the tie clip and have it from right to left. The dress uniforms are great too. Please reference the WM (Woman Marine) dress cover as it is different than the male counterpart. Thank you for producing these images.

Edited by ETAV8R

I say: a vehicle similar to the APC plus 4 Space Marines and two Ugokins.

My theory is more like this. We fans of the project know what we want. We want Space Marines! We also know that since this is a CuuSoo project they will not be producing themes, and it is highly unlikely that they will be doing multiple sets. So that being the case, what do we the fans need in order to make Space Marine MOC's and sets and all sorts of fun things. We need the actual Space Marines. Those are the only piece we cannot produce ourselves via commonly shared LDD files. So the thing that serves us best is some sort of Army Builder set. Something with a small common vehicle that it doesn't matter if we have multiples of, and 4 Marines. (say 3 Marines and a Sargent?) The Drop pod is almost perfect for this, as a scene could understandably use several.

Am I making any sense?

Yes you are! I fully support this statement. An Army Builder set with a Drop Pod, it's Ugokin Equivalent and 3 Marines + 3 Ugokins wiould be perfect!

I say: a vehicle similar to the APC plus 4 Space Marines and two Ugokins.

That's probably what I'll be going for.

The moment this project is made, I'm going to bricklink two THOUSAND Ugokins.

Is this on Cuusoo? Because I "supported" something there very similar to this.

EDIT: As i read through the thread I saw that it is the same set. Good luck on your Cuusoo endeavor.

Edited by kboleen

Well, the game screenshots look great! For those who don't check HJmedia's Flickr, I'm talking about these:

7539646896_1db7043d80_n.jpg7539645596_d8e841cae4_n.jpg

7539647568_fd257701d9_n.jpg7539648656_679aa733fe_n.jpg

7539649984_7a53bc1d8b_n.jpg7539645014_6074a5a224_n.jpg

Edited by DraikNova

And he's made it so that he can actually play the game already! These screenshots are actually from a playthrough. Turns out he's a pretty good game designer too, apart from being an awesome set designer.

How did this topic get pushed back two pages! *oh2* Anyways,FANTASTIC work on the game!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: By the way I have some questions:

1.how will this game work?will it be like a TT lego game or a First person shooter?

2.Will this be a online game or some sort of download?

3.What is the release date for the game?

4.Finally,will the Ugokins or perhaps any alien marines( or my favorite,the Kari)are playable!?!?

Edited by Greedo24

This project is amazing. I just caught up as I haven't been in the Sci-Fi forum as of lately. The game looks amazing. So, are you actually making a game or just screenshots of a potential game Lego could make? :wub_drool:

I'm very impressed with the proposed sets, I pleaded for visors in my support notes. The Space Patrol guy from series 7 lacks a visor and that's kinda scary...

- I'd go for a $25 dollar range, but I'd pay more if necessary. I pledge my complete support.

- I don't really care what type of vehicle it is. I actually like the drop pod idea a lot.

- Do you think LEGO is willing to make custom minifig armor and helmet for this set?

Come on people! Show your support for this awesome project! It would be a crying shame if all hj's hard work go by the wayside! It is a GREAT theme.

I know, it's weird that second-grade projects have managed to gain 10000 supporters before this one.

This project is amazing. I just caught up as I haven't been in the Sci-Fi forum as of lately. The game looks amazing. So, are you actually making a game or just screenshots of a potential game Lego could make? :wub_drool:

I'm actually making a game. A full-featured game with rather impressive AI, actually.

I wanna sign for a testing! ^_^

I completely agree with -N13OS- :thumbup:

I think it is a good project; on CUUSO I'm already supporting the project Space Marines. :classic:

I'm actually making a game. A full-featured game with rather impressive AI, actually.

Are you using an excisting game as a base/source engine or starting from scratch?

A game is interesting, but i'm looking more forward to Lego sets :tongue:

Are you using an excisting game as a base/source engine or starting from scratch?

A game is interesting, but i'm looking more forward to Lego sets :tongue:

Starting from scratch. I was going to use the Unity engine, but it's not fast enough to handle the large-scale combat AI I'm working with.

Starting from scratch. I was going to use the Unity engine, but it's not fast enough to handle the large-scale combat AI I'm working with.

Wow, if Unity isn't good enough.. that game is gonna be massive.....

Multiplayer i hope, and a good singleplayer storyline :wink:

Is gonna look good on a CV, what company are you aiming for? Valve, EA, T2, Blizzard? :laugh:

Edited by BasOne