Sign in to follow this  
Hiawatha

Thanksgiving

Hi,

I made this little scene on Thanksgiving (United States holiday) to celebrate its history, but I didn't upload it, so sorry it is a little bit late. I hope you enjoy the figures! :pir-sweet:

100_2099.jpg

100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg

Thanks for reading!

A nice small creation depicting a lovely scene of charity. The natives giving the settlers food, who'd have thought the Americans would decide them to be 'savags' and decide to kill them after what they did. :sceptic:

Nonetheless, I like your figures, though you could use a Western native figure or the newer CMF ones. :classic:

Nonetheless, I like your figures, though you could use a Western native figure or the newer CMF ones. :classic:

Thanks, I thought the Islander torso more represented the Northeatern Eastern Tribes, rather than the Western torsos since they seem to represent the Great Plains Natives.

A simple creation, but I do love the blending of the classic pirate things with the modern stuff, ie, the costumes and the hair. :thumbup:

A nice small creation depicting a lovely scene of charity. The natives giving the settlers food, who'd have thought the Americans would decide them to be 'savags' and decide to kill them after what they did. :sceptic:

Well, that's pretty needlessly insulting. Thanks. :sarcasm_hmpf: Every country's had its low points, but I don't think things like this should even be brought up. Always turns into a drawn-out argument.

A simple creation, but I do love the blending of the classic pirate things with the modern stuff, ie, the costumes and the hair. :thumbup:

Thank you very much!

I too thought the new POTC hats and the religious torso made a great Puritan from the early 1620's along with the classic Armada head. Also the mixture of the Islanders and the newer hair peieces made great Natives as well. :pir-wink:

I'm glad you enjoyed! :pir-sweet:

Edited by Hiawatha