Sign in to follow this  
Davor

HAV/A5-RX Recon Juggernaut

gallery_101_23_281.gif

250px-A5-R_juggernaut.jpg

The A5-RX battle tank, also known as the A5-Recon Juggernaut, was a smaller, specialized version of the A5 Juggernaut, re-designed for speed and maneuverability across the battlefront. Despite its smaller size, the A5-RX was well armed, being equipped with a pair of dual repeating blasters, a rear beam laser cannon, and a dorsal spread missile turret that could fire six missiles per round. The tank was used first used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, and later by the Galactic Empire in the Galactic Civil War, seeing battle action across the galaxy.

http://starwars.wiki...-RX_battle_tank

SIZE : 40x30 cm

BRICKS: 2400

94060880.jpg

24857061.jpg

Wow! Great work Davor. I love the lines on this one, the angles are very well executed and the way you did it gives it a great armor plating look without studs. Impressive :vader:

Most impressive indeed! I have to say that especially the tracks plowing through the jungle are really nice. I've looked for some reference pictures and your version looks pretty accurate, the only (minor) change I would make concerns the rocket launchers on top; you might use wedge plates to make it join the hull perfectly.

Edited by Hollander

:oh: Now go, and use those techniques to build a real Juggernaut! :tongue:

Seriously, this is amazing. I love the way the cockpit is built, it looks so amazing! That would look really good on a HAVw A5 or A6, or B5 or B6 if you like Imps. The red would have to be changed to black for the B5 or B6 though, as red isn't in the Imp color scheme.

If you haven't noticed, I pride myself on being an expert on all things HAVw. :tongue:

It's kinda sad how little feedback you've got on this amazing creation. Probably not star Wars-y enough for them :laugh:

Awesome job, I like the smooth overall aperance, and the treads look fantastic! The missiles on top are especially cool. This is a great juggernaut variant! Brick ON!

Absolutely fantastic rendition of my favourite in the Juggernaut line Davor :wub:. I must say I much prefer your grey colour scheme to the 'official' orange one :wacko:.

Wow! This is much bigger than I thought it was from the WIP pics. It looks pretty awesome, and works great with the scene.

Great job :thumbup:

Awww, it looks like a baby Juggernaut! :laugh: Nicely done, Davor. It looks very smooth and accurate, and the size of it is impressive. :thumbup: Any interior?

It's kinda sad how little feedback you've got on this amazing creation.

Perhaps blogging this will change that! :wink:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Perhaps a blogging this will change that! :wink:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Oh, my mistake. I thought this was the same topic as the WIP that I saw a while ago. But it's a new topic entirely that wasn't up for long which explains lack of comments. :blush:

You have done a great job, it has really come along since the first WIP pics we saw. I also like the great work in the base with the folage and tree. :thumbup:

oh! blogging :blush:

guys tnx for nice feedback!

No there is no interior, but since I`m listening last couple of days "you should build interior" I think it might happen in the future.

one question... should this MOC be labeled maybe UCS? Since scale is done accurately to "real" thing in compair to minifigs?

One question... should this MOC be labeled maybe UCS? Since scale is done accurately to "real" thing in compare to minifigs?

Well UCS isn't exactly a scale but I would love to see a UCS label for this beauty.

No there is no interior, but since I`m listening last couple of days "you should build interior" I think it might happen in the future.

PLEASE do! Being a big model like that I'm certain that you can come up with something interesting.

oh! blogging :blush:

guys tnx for nice feedback!

one question... should this MOC be labeled maybe UCS? Since scale is done accurately to "real" thing in compair to minifigs?

An interior would make this all the more epic. I can't believe no one has mentioned the size of this thing much. It's huge!! Impressive. Most impressive. :thumbup:

Great work Davor :thumbup:

I like the indentation technique for the windscreen as it makes it easily identifiable.

Also the SNOT techniques work well with this.