And it's a replica off a real firetruck how drive in our town

I hope you like it

Greetings Edwin Korstanje

VFracingteam

post-22680-132293105567.jpg

Hi Edwin!

Welcome at EB.

Hope to see much more images on this brilliant UniMOC! :tongue:

Do you have them available at flickr, Brickshelf, Facebook, MOC-pages? More than enough possibilities.

How does the trailer connect to the mog?

At the lower beam of the frame of the mog. but i didn't fit it on for the photo's

At the lower beam of the frame of the mog. but i didn't fit it on for the photo's

Thanks for the photo's you put into. In our town drive only the old model off the Mog

greets Edwin Korstanje

Hi Edwin u have some great work done to ur mog,see I told u to join up here :)

How can i have load up more photo's to EB!!??

Thanks already

I would go to Flickr.com , create an account there, then upload your photos there. Flickr allows you to easily create Photo Sets, with descriptions. Then you can right-click on your photo, select the "Medium" 800x600 pixel size (the maximum allowed by Eurobricks), and "Insert Image" here on Eurobricks (by clicking on the icon that is just to the right of the "smiley face" icon on your post reply). :classic:

I would go to Flickr.com , create an account there, then upload your photos there. Flickr allows you to easily create Photo Sets, with descriptions. Then you can right-click on your photo, select the "Medium" 800x600 pixel size (the maximum allowed by Eurobricks), and "Insert Image" here on Eurobricks (by clicking on the icon that is just to the right of the "smiley face" icon on your post reply). :classic:

Thanks. i have just make a acount on Brickshelf with the name VFracingteam. i go also to Flickr.com thanks for the information.

greetings Edwin

How can i have load up more photo's to EB!!??

Thanks already

All you have to do is upload photos to brickshelf, photobucket, or any other photo hosting site and then deep link the photos to this thread!

tim

Hi Edwin!

Welcome at EB.

Hope to see much more images on this brilliant UniMOC! :tongue:

Do you have them available at flickr, Brickshelf, Facebook, MOC-pages? More than enough possibilities.

Best Hanss=JunkstyleGio the photo's are now to see on Brickshelf on my name VFracingteam

Greetings Edwin

@ VFracingteam: Your Brickshelf folder is "Not Yet Public", so we cannot see your photos there yet. It may be several days before they are moderated. You could "Deeplink" your photos (as timr suggested), using this procedure. Or, you can insert your Flickr photo URLs by right-clicking on your photo, clicking on "Properties", then copying the http:// URL and "Pasting" it into your Eurobricks reply "Insert Image" button.

Hi

wow - that is a nice and unique Unimog! Looks very authetic too.

I like the footprints (tireprints ;) ) od the Unimog made during the video.

Dino

Pictures on BS are available now!

@ VFracingteam:

Maybe you could post some pictures of the mod's you made to the chassis.

It's a extended origial chasis, but i pull oud all of the diffs a put a extra big motor for the rear drive an one for the front drive.

greets Edwin

post-22680-132299025674.jpg

post-22680-132299033652.jpg