Diidy

Turtle bay

This is brilliant! I love this one for a number of things: the hand-made roof (I'm so whitty!), the little oven, the boat-roof and the colours! Great one, Diidy!

This is fantastically done, the details look great and I love when builders can capture emotion, your fisherman sure has some.

Our big is a busy place, so look for this in a few days, but it'll definitely be up.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

just amazing, the ammount of things you put in to it every time I look I see something new, love the turtle and the axe but also the parrot on his stick and the crutch.

Bart

I love the "hands" roof, i've never seen this before, great idea (I might us that on one of my future mocs), I'm a conformist! :pir_laugh2:

Thank you for all your comments, I´m glad that you like that. About "hands roof" it´s not my idea. I saw that somewhere before. :pir-blush:

Wow! I love it. There is so many cool little details. I did notice your door is not to minfigure scale. Is it suposed to be small because of lack of building materials on the bay?

I believe that SlyOwl was the first person to use that technique (at least as far as I know). I have used it once or twice before too, it is very effective. :pir-classic:

This is a great MOC Diidy. I love all the little details, and your usage of pieces is excellent. The boat roof is very clever, and actually looks good as well. What piece did you use for the door handle? It looks a bit like the microphone piece from the collectable minifigs.

Nice work, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Thank you again for all your reaction. :pir-sweet:

I know, door is small, but thanks perspective it looks fine. Reason is simple, I´ve got like a 80% bricks in MOCs, which are on the local exibition. And yes door handle is a microphone. :pir-sweet:

I really like your little hut in this set, one question how do you get the boat to stay on as a roof, as I really want to recreat some of these for my own pirate builds (a couple of these on a shore line would look like great fishermens huts), is it bricked on or does it just rest on top.

brilliant build all round though

Thank you, boat roof just rest on the top, there is no special connection. :pir-cry_happy:

Amazing Moc! So many details *oh2* . I especially like the stool, turtle, and boat roof.

Keep up the good work :classic: