Sign in to follow this  
Andonii

Basilita, North East Avalonia Watchtower

Basilita is a tower that lies in the north east of Avalonia (number 14 in the Avalonian Map). The landscape around here is very nice and the ground is lush since it is close to Mitgardia.The lookout is using a smaller version of ZCerberus' spyglass.

6460565163_0ce0a07899.jpg

The banner and flag is of de Gothia's Design.

6441620735_ba0a38c62c.jpg

6460566911_74072cdf6e.jpg

The watchtower's leader is related to the Mitgardians, so the weather here is warm for him .

6441623251_5f6a1f80d2.jpg

Thanks.

All Hail Avalonia

Edited by Andonii

This is what I´m talking about Andonii! After the comments from me about your moc that you reused and now this! Great work my dear guildmember! You are truly advancing in your moc-skills!

I like the statue, the tree in front( looks like it´s close to Mithgardia!) and the overall look of the tower. Looks classic-castle and something that TLG themselves would do! Great work!

My only complaint is the flags. You could trim them both a bit to avoid the white parts...

My only complaint is the flags. You could trim them both a bit to avoid the white parts...

The white is because I double sided the flag and the one on the back was slightly bigger so there was a bit of white.

Well done Andonii, like de gothia has said, its great to see that you have updated your tower and made improvements. Well done, a nice tower to keep an eye out for those Drow spys!

Keep pushing yourself and don't be afraid to try out something new, our guild members will always be on hand to give you advice if you need it. Great work, keep it up Sir!

Good work! I am glad to see our spy glass is being implemented throughout the realm (my engineers were having trouble miniturizing the technology).

I am glad to see you used his banners but as de Gothia said, looks like the banners need a trim/reprint in the same size.

Good work! I am glad to see our spy glass is being implemented throughout the realm (my engineers were having trouble miniturizing the technology).

I am glad to see you used his banners but as de Gothia said, looks like the banners need a trim/reprint in the same size.

Thanks for the feedback. Away from home this weekend so I will trim the flag as soon as I get home then post new pics.