Sign in to follow this  
lucajuventino

Hello from Turin (Italy)

Hello to all!

I've found your forum thanks a person who told me that he read here some opinions about the pictures of the new sets of 2005 (which I've uploaded into BrickShelf).

So I've signed up!

My name is Luca and I come from Turin, North Italy. I have about 22 yr and since many years I'm a great fun of Lego. Since some years I can consider myself an AFoL.

Probably, you already know me because I write often in other forums (like Lugnet, 1000steine.de and lowlug.nl). Moreover I have a nice webpage (http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/), and many pictures in my brickshelf gallery (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery....m=lucajuventino).

So, it's all!

Bye,

Luca

Welcome to our little paradise Luca :) It seems word of the eurobricks empire is spreading all over the world ;)

Welcome to our community Luca. Let us know if you need any help moving in. :-D ;)

Hey Luca! Thanks for sharing the pics and welcome to Eurobricks!

Hope you enjoy it in our community :)

Jon.

Great site Luca! :oD I did not get a chance to check it out until a few minutes ago. Do you happen to have more information on how you made the switch for your points on the switch track?

Thanks *satis*

Welcome aboard! Thanks for the 2005 set pics, they were great. Will there be anymore coming? ;)

Do you happen to have more information on how you made the switch for your points on the switch track?

What switch? This one? http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81285

Will there be anymore coming?

Nothing that wasn't already shown. But I think it is enough for the 2005, or not? |-/

Thanks to all for the nice welcome!

Bye!

Luca

Yes, the one that controls the points that are mounted to your train controller. This is a great design and I would love to use them in my layout. They are like the regular model railroad electronic switches. Thanks! *satis*

This is a great design and I would love to use them in my layout. They are like the regular model railroad electronic switches.

I would be very happy if you will use my switch design for your layout! I would appreciate if you will able to send me (or give me a link to i.g. your brickshelf gallery) an image of your layout!

bye,

Luca

Hello world, I'm back here on this forum. :classic:

I follow Eurobricks since the beginning, I've signed up about 10 years ago but after the first messages I've just lurked. I took part to the forum of the old italian afol group than it changed and I stopped to partecipate. During the last years I've built many thing and I'm going to show them you here on Eurobricks.

So happy Sunday to everybody and see you here :thumbup:

Bye,

Luca