Busboy489

"Welcome to Mitgardia"

I present my entry to round one of the guild challenges. Enjoy! :classic:

"Welcome to Mitgardia"

6422807657_27c6d53b1c.jpg

This watch tower is located very near Mitgardia's border. It protects a well known mountain path into the northern guild's territory.

More pictures: FULL SET on my flickr

That has got to be one of the best rivers through snow and ice, if not the best, I have ever seen in LEGO. :thumbup:

Very nicely done! Nice to see more people using those medium blue plates, they work very well here. Great entry for your guild.

Great entry for your guild.

Perhaps we need to strengthen our relations with our strong neighbors to the north!

This tower makes other builders look like a bunch of bloody amateurs! I especially like the angle and the steepness of the ravine the tower bridges. Truely, with all those great towers our realm looks defended the best, but I guess, given the topography of Mitgardia with all its mountains, this was really nessecary.

Your river is great it provides a feeling of intense winter, the handcuffs are a clever piece use and the top of the tower it has an elegant design, but I have to admit the part I like the most is the bridge over the river and under the tower, it seems so well and sturdy built that gives realism to the whole MOC. :thumbup: