Rato

New 2007 city sets

They really looks good! The more I see them, The more I want them :-D

Thanks yoda, you made my day :-)

Judging by the new pick-up truck pic I'd say that we indeed will see a new windshield piece.

It looks like the new one's not as "steep" as the one in 7236, for example. The two studs are on the "back end" of the piece:

2437.png vs. aiihzba1dyhrvirkj.jpg

I thought so but many tks to have proved it in such a great way ;-)

The pick up looks like a briliant set !! I need 2. Oh boy that year is going to be costly *sing*

*yoda*

Oh boy that year is going to be costly *sing*

*yoda*

We, afol, are always complaining! When a year is a dark one, we want more beautiful sets! And when we are in a golden year (2007 will be), we complain because it will cost a lot for us! :-D

But I prefer to be in the second part! Not my bank!

I wouldn't be bold enough to call this year GOLDEN. There is still lots to improve. That new fire station looks quite amazing, as the station itself is probably one of the best since 1994's 6571. I am not sure about the truck yet though. But I may have to pick this one up.

What do you mean by "how big"? I think the product pictures show it quite well, and there's lots of pics on brickshelf that show the sets in comparison to each other or other sets...

I meen the ones like the new cargo port .u dont have pics do u.

I meen the ones like the new cargo port .u dont have pics do u.

No, unfortunately I don't. But you said "late 2006 sets", so I was wondering. And LEGO won't tell you anything about sets not yet released. But you can write them anyways ;-)

ive got a Question please can someone answer it.

whats the thing at the back of the fire boat ment to do?

Looks like some sort of lift arm/contraption for the dinghy...

And there are a lot of goodthing to guess, like a new restaurant, a farm, a zoo, a mail office, and those little things that give some life in a city...

And there are a lot of goodthing to guess, like a new restaurant, a farm, a zoo, a mail office, and those little things that give some life in a city...

I couldn't agree more Alex ;-)

DUPLO has all the great sets *sing*

I should create a Duplo town :-D At least I would have Pirates, a farm and a fantastic zoo + all great city sets :-D :-P

*yoda*

I should create a Duplo town :-D At least I would have Pirates, a farm and a fantastic zoo + all great city sets :-D :-P

*yoda*

and i believe you already have a duplo cow! :-P :-P :-P

IT was nott me looool Ask Kim :-D :-P !!

*yoda*

g... how could that have slipped my mind? must be getting old... :-X ah the playmo set... :-X

The thing i find anoying is that lego have made fire station after police station after hospital and now they're not making anything else exept for the odd airport and finally a new cargo port just what i need.

The thing i find anoying is that lego have made fire station after police station after hospital and now they're not making anything else exept for the odd airport and finally a new cargo port just what i need.

If you find that annoying, try collecting through the City Jr. era, or when city was over-shadowed by odd sports sets or Extreme Island Stunts. I am very happy with the return focus on City construction, police, fire, airport and can't wait to see the seaport.

Maybe I'm misreading what you are saying but I don't find this year's lineup the least bit annoying.

If you find that annoying, try collecting through the City Jr. era, or when city was over-shadowed by odd sports sets or Extreme Island Stunts. I am very happy with the return focus on City construction, police, fire, airport and can't wait to see the seaport.

Maybe I'm misreading what you are saying but I don't find this year's lineup the least bit annoying.

i am finding this years line up very good i just think its been bad through the dark periods thats all.

i am finding this years line up very good i just think its been bad through the dark periods thats all.

Oh, so we agree. Sweet! *y* Sorry I misundestood your post.

As jayb_fpmg pointed out in this thread, 7942 is already available for purchase at US S@H. I wonder when we will be expecting the other sets.

Queer...

They did do that with the star wars jedi fighter and vulture droid they say its a taster of what comes out later my guess is that they will be out for christmas hopefully in u.k aswell.

g... how could that have slipped my mind? must be getting old... :-X ah the playmo set... :-X

Arw man :-| Here I am, sitting quietly in front of my computer reading news on my favourite board and THIS comes up! >:-) Hell might not have no fury like a woman scorn, but the "friendly" giver of the Duplo Cow set will pay....oh yeah he'll pay for handing me a present that's haunting me...

Anyways I can't wait for the 2007 sets to become available. I'm so in for these new City sets, especially the new fire-fighter 4WD SUV with trailer *wub* *wub*

LEGO ON!

KimT