I have decided to set my self a challenge and build something in four hours,i will post a update every 45 minutes or so.:sweet:

Here is some of the key parts to this build,some of these may change.

DSC00460.jpg

You can start the gussing now, it's not what you think it is. :laugh:

Starting at 01.30pm eurobricks time. :look:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

I suppose it's gonna be some kind of a bulldozer.

I'm wondering what you're gonna use all the four LAs for.

Good luck!

I think that you are building a 4-tread vehicle that can be steered like Zblj's "The Beast" (which uses Linear Actuators for steering)....

A shame you could't finish it in time, well time goes fast when you're having fun.

Are you gonna fishing this one or is the inspiration gone?

I am going to finish it,It showed be done by tomorrow,i will also hope to post some progress on my harvester as well. :classic:

You can take a look here, (when the folder is puplic) :classic:

matias welcome to the forum, Your folder is already public, :classic: your loader is very good,mine will be slightly different in regards to how the boom is attached.:classic:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

It takes me a year aprox to make a MOC I mean I spend about 2 months at the most just on the steering, tires, wheels, suspention, diffs, parts of the chassis, and brakes.

Most of the time it is researching parts, part compatibility and functionallity, making something lighter/simpler/stronger/smaller/look better or changing something that is a failiure in design.

It is also ordering the parts with my pesky parents!

Maybe I should not do that but then whats the point;

It will probably be poor in design and therefore, function, or it might not work at all

I dont learn as much and it is not as 'different' compared to other pepoles work in that kind of assembly.

Edited by SNIPE

Snipe I think it good to think over lots of concepts and ideas,i don't see myself as a great builder Dluders is 10 times as good :laugh:, as well of all the other builders on here with the expection of Milan. :laugh:

To be perfectly honest i have not been building moc's for that long that big pneumatic excavator was really my first ,as you know or not to i don't build cars or 4x4s or robots or any thing like that as it does not interest me in the slightest

hence not being a very big poster in replying to any thing other than machinery or trucks as that is what i am interested in, stick to what you like and try and make it as easy for your self as possible to build,and if you get stuck you can always come here ?.........:blush:,just pm David Luders he will get you on the straight and narrow.:grin:

SNIPE and I have been corresponding. Honestly, I don't see myself as a "great builder" in Technic. As others have pointed out, I'm not really a MOCcer but I CAN find Technic reference material quickly. I do greatly appreciate the efforts of Zblj, Sariel, Grohl, Sheepo, Mahjqa, Jurgen Krooshoop, Nico71, and others to design NEW Technic MOCs WITH INSTRUCTIONS. :thumbup: They can sure make QUALITY MOCs a lot better than I ever could.... :blush:

@ Alasdair Ryan: Well, until you're really "Faster than a posting DLuders", I suppose you'll have to try harder! :tongue:

Today i finished building my tracked loader. :sweet:

Movements:

Forward/Back

Left/Right

Boom Up/Down

Bucket In/Out

th_DSC00473.jpg

th_DSC00472.jpg

th_DSC00471.jpg

th_DSC00470.jpg

th_DSC00469.jpg

I hope to make instructions soon.Its a shame lego do not make a '6' axle with stop as you can see from the boom La fixing's,a 5.5 with stop was not enough.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan