Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

Watchtower of the Werewolves

After "Darecold", the Leader of the Werewolves, get the message from Lord Ssilyrrlith,

the Werewolves now settle to the Eastern Darklands of Historica.

wwreceive04.jpg

Watch out, they captured an old Tower at the beach :devil:

Ok, heres my update, enjoy :thumbup:

1323179633m_DISPLAY.jpg

1323179640m_DISPLAY.jpg

1323179647m_DISPLAY.jpg

1323179655m_DISPLAY.jpg

1323179668m_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Hersbrucker

Wow! I like the way you made the cracks in the wall!

My thoughts exactly. Although I won't participate in this "Guild"-thing that's going on here these days, I do confess that of of all the watchtowers coming up due to the challenges this precise one I find to be one of the strongest entries yet.

It perfectly conveys the feeling of a desolate ruin shaped into a dwelling place for the more foul and grim inhabitants of a fantasy world. And werewolves + beach is an instant "I like that!" in my books.

Good stuff and keep 'em coming!

Be well!

Cutty

Edited by Cutty

Those werewolfs are great! The tower has a very worn look, really good! The beacon is a nice touch that I haven´t seen in any other watchtower yet!

My only complaint would be the rocks. With some slopes on the burps it would be awesome!

Those werewolfs are great! The tower has a very worn look, really good! The beacon is a nice touch that I haven´t seen in any other watchtower yet!

My only complaint would be the rocks. With some slopes on the burps it would be awesome!

I agree as well, some cheese slopes and foliage to break up the rock wall would look great. The tower itself looks great, a lovely weathered look.

Go Teddy bears picnic :laugh::thumbup:

Such an improvement, looks great. Nice and old, solid. The wolves should feel at home there!!

Thanks for your great comments :sweet:

Yeah... the Rocks, after I looked the pictures, I feel the same.

But my stock of Bricks do not allow more... at this time :wink:

Maybe I can do an upgrade till the 15. December :thumbup:

My thoughts exactly. Although I won't participate in this "Guild"-thing that's going on here these days, I do confess that of of all the watchtowers coming up due to the challenges this precise one I find to be one of the strongest entries yet.

I agree. I also find the guild thing weird, and makes it hard to navigate this forum - especially if you are not participating. It has pretty much blocked out all of the other historical themes too. Still, these challenges make for some great MOCs, so I think the positives at least equal the negatives of having such a large challenge. Although, I think it may actually be best if it was moved to its own sub-forum, sort of like the Pirates MOC forum.

I agree. I also find the guild thing weird, and makes it hard to navigate this forum - especially if you are not participating. It has pretty much blocked out all of the other historical themes too. Still, these challenges make for some great MOCs, so I think the positives at least equal the negatives of having such a large challenge. Although, I think it may actually be best if it was moved to its own sub-forum, sort of like the Pirates MOC forum.

I tend to agree, there will end up being a lot of MOCS being posted here. I think the mods might be discussing how best to approach it.

Perhaps a subforum for each guid's MOCs...

Dr Rod

Whilst the traffic has increased dramatically, there is no reason people can't look at the mocs, nothing prevents people from looking and commenting on MOCS, they aren't an exclusive thing, just a vehicle. There are no issues with other Historical themes either having their time on the topic list. The idea has been discussed with Staff and at this time the subforum idea isn't likely. Other forums on here have a larger load than us without the need for the subforums, but we will see how it progresses, nothing is locked in and only a fool stands in the way of a tidal wave :laugh:

Staff are extremely supportive of the fact so many members are taking part in the fun of a storyline and creating MOCs. This was the initial ideal between the Historical stimulus, though other ideas to get people discussing or reviewing sets as well are all welcome. Its a community if we all make it one, not just a few.

Staff are extremely supportive of the fact so many members are taking part in the fun of a storyline and creating MOCs. This was the initial ideal between the Historical stimulus, though other ideas to get people discussing or reviewing sets as well are all welcome. Its a community if we all make it one, not just a few.

The whole guild and storyline approach is great, got me active didn't it? Not that my Tower is finished, I blame cracklink and USPS :tongue:

Dr Rod

And werewolves + beach is an instant "I like that!" in my books.

Why, do your werewolves surf?