Sign in to follow this  
pendragonhu

The hermit (first try)

Good idea making this MOC. It is looking great! :pir-wink: What else are you planning on adding to the other side?

Good idea making this MOC. It is looking great! :pir-wink: What else are you planning on adding to the other side?

my first think was, there is a pirate outpost in the other side, but maybe an islander camp will be pleace there.

There some new pictures. What do you think?

My plan is:

Some pirate want to bury a treasure in this island, but they dont know about the islanders... they are cannibals :) The hermit is just watch this...

HPIM0348%20(2).JPG

HPIM0351%20(2).JPG

HPIM0352.JPG

Edited by pendragonhu

It's looking good! This is turning out very interesting. I look forward to seeing the finishing of this MOC.

Keep up the great work! :kahuka:

It's looking good! This is turning out very interesting. I look forward to seeing the finishing of this MOC.

Keep up the great work! :kahuka:

I must buy some grey elements. then i finish it :)

I like it a lot! Seems just like the classic Islanders theme :kahuka:

Edited by Pavel

This is very interesting! At first, I thought it was just a little hermit's hut, but now as it has expanded, it seems like it is becoming a large place where the Islanders and hermit live together, with the silly pirates getting stuck on an island they should not be on :pir-tongue:

Very cool! I think you may want to add water with some whitecaps as wells as msome tecture to the ground. Otherwise, I think it looks good so far. :thumbup:

Good job hiding the Islanders behind the bushes. I was wondering how you were going to do that. Maybe you can add a boat of soliders farther out who are trying to catch up with the pirates, but are also unaware of the presences of the islanders.