Sign in to follow this  
Zane

Dofus...sorry, VNOLG Online!

Does anyone know how to save my game?I went as Kahgarak,but my character freezed,so i restarted the game,and couldnt continue. |-/

Not bad, not bad. *y*

I like the MNOLGs a bit more though.

Does anyone know how to save my game?I went as Kahgarak,but my character freezed,so i restarted the game,and couldnt continue. |-/

It just auto-saves when you quit, so I guess that freeze deleted your game. :-/

I found some interesting pictures here, including what appear to be pictures of a blue Barakki. I kinda like the graphic style, and the 'chibi' versions of characters, like Vezon. And the messed up Olda masks look....messed up.

I found some interesting pictures here, including what appear to be pictures of a blue Barakki. I kinda like the graphic style, and the 'chibi' versions of characters, like Vezon. And the messed up Olda masks look....messed up.

Those VNOLG Barakki are most interesting!I hope that it'll really be the blue Barakki-the breathing tubes look awesome.

They're not bad graphics. They;ve just screwed up the head and for some reason left out half the body....but I like the graphic style.

I have no problem with the style.

I do however have three problems with their graphics overall.

A: They dropped Templar for THIS?

B: As I said, they're actually getting PAID for this?

3: The reason I am angry at them getting paid for this is because this is a style I could scratch out in MSPaint with ease X_x

I think the keyword is "speed".

And as long as it's used right, it doesn't matter if they took a crap and stuck googly eyes on it lol.

It's like the argument between Disney stuff vs. anime.

Disney could hire 20 animators to OVER-animate a character attempting to convey a single emotion (and no doubt taking 20 seconds to unrealistically complete the act), while anime guys just get to the point and have one line in a character's face change, which somehow manages to INSTANTLY and undeniably convey the same emotion...

It's not how big and detailed it is, it's how you use it. ;-)

While anime guys just get to the point and have one line in a character's face change, which somehow manages to INSTANTLY and undeniably convey the same emotion...

It's not how big and detailed it is, it's how you use it. ;-)

You mean,like,in most Anime,when characters speak,their mouth only closes and opens?I love that.It's simple,but it works.