Sign in to follow this  
Kustig

Desert Watch Tower

Good-day my lords. It is I Kustig of the mighty Kaliphlin guild.

My men and I have constructed a watch tower in the middle of the desert.

Now we have nothing to fear from any one that would attempt to cross the vast desert. :laugh:

p1090079.jpg

p1090080.jpg

p1090081.jpg

p1090082.jpg

Sorry about the height and foliage I ran out of bricks. :sceptic:

Good fortification :thumbup:. It's okay that the tower is small because the plains of the desert allow you to see far nevertheless. I would not dare to come close in hostile attitude. Luckily we are Guild fellows.

Personally, I would add something to at least some of the four holes in the baseplate. A mixture of tan 2x2 plates, tiles, slopes or a flag holder...

For Kaliphlin,

Abu Ali

I like it.

The desert streches as far as a griffin can fly, and as flat as a swords blade. It is not always necessary to build the tallest tower to see when your enemy approaches....

Those are some interesting pieces you use for the base there.

Though those 2x2 areas are just DYING for something... maybe a little grash? or some water pails? supplies maybe?

Good work Kustig! Great minifigures there, they look intimidating. Your tower might be small, but it is well built. We will need strong towers like this to guard the deserts.

Hope to see more MOCs from you!

Very nice! I like how the impression of the tower being partly buried in sand plays out in the front.

Two questions for my own future building: Where does that base plate come from? The Kaliphlin colors are dark blue and red?

Edited by Chief Justice Lego

I think that the watchtower is slightly small, but kinda good, since you do not need a high tower to see on the desert, but maybe try working on the hight.