Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Penguinius' Inspenction

Excellent MOC 'The Penguin'. Golems are a great idea, a little expensive for guarding watch towers though?

Just a suggestion: Rather than a watchtower, this building would look great as the treasury of Mitgarida (with perhaps a second floor). Not only do you have the appropriate title, surely there are no better guardians than Golems for our great wealth as they dont need to take breaks and can be trusted 100% to not steal.

And it gives a new meaning to the phrase 'make your money work for you' :wink:

I love the custom coat and the figures here! This seems more like an outpost than a watch tower though...

Come on, gents! What are you talking about?! Treasury, outpost?! Treasury deserves a separate design (which I'm working on! ) :wink: And the outpost? Yes, I guess, you're right. But why would I, the magician, the enterpreneur have a standart Watchtower, anyway?! :grin:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Watchtower isn't the word for this work. Watchpalace is more like it. A fine work, though I find my personal cavepigs are highly efficient, if not foolish and with ungodly appetites. :sadnew:

Kaliphlin will keep an eye on you and your golems too...but if you require any spice, please, send a messenger. Wouldn't want that fur coat al covered in sand. (Speaking of which, could we have more pictures of the custom? :sweet: )

Kaliphlin will keep an eye on you and your golems too...but if you require any spice, please, send a messenger. Wouldn't want that fur coat al covered in sand. [/color][/font] (Speaking of which, could we have more pictures of the custom? :sweet: )

I and Mitgardia are always open for mutually beneficial trade! :sweet:

Spice? I'd rather get my hands on some of your precious jems or magical artifacts!

Sure thing. You can also learn something about my persona here. :sweet:

page_2.jpg

The custom coat is very, dare I say, pimpin'? No, it's not easy, but it sure is fun. Brilliant work.

Well, Penguinius' taste has never been very good (dressing like that! :laugh: ), but, hell, he can afford that! :grin: