Sign in to follow this  
halomaster96

CAT 1: Meeting at the Docks

Backstory: The Joker and Ra's al Ghul are forming an alliance and as gestures of good faith Ra's is giving Joker a vial of the chemical from his Lazarus Pit, and the Joker's giving Ra's a bunch of guns (which is always good :thumbup: ), but what they don't know is that the Red Hood (Jason Todd) is getting ready to kill them both. But Batman will have none of this. He contacts Nightwing and they go to put an end to this.

Whole Scene:

dscf0784.jpg

The meeting:

dscf0781.jpg

Here is the link to my Brickshelf Gallery (view when public).

Edited by halomaster96

Backstory: The Joker and Ra's al Ghul are forming an alliance and as gestures of good faith Ra's is giving Joker a vial of the chemical from his Lazarus Pit, and the Joker's giving Ra's a bunch of guns (which is always good :thumbup: ), but what they don't know is that the Red Hood (Jason Todd) is getting ready to kill them both. But Batman will have none of this. He contacts Nightwing and they go to put an end to this.

Since I can't figure out how to resize my for some reason giant picture here is the link to my Brickshelf Gallery (view when public). If anyone could help me resize my images that would be greatly appreciated.

Simply go into any photo editting software, even as simple as paint, then go to image, then stretch skew and sub in 800 as the width and 600 has the length. :wink:

Okay I was able to make one pic smaller but the other 2 I made smaller won't work fo some reason. Enjoy. :classic:

Edit: I fixed the second picture but the third still won't work.

Edited by halomaster96

This looks promising. Are you still working in progress or is this your final answer? If you're still working, I'd advise throwing in a little detail (like waves in the water). Very solid entry.

Now that looks much better! A very nice scene with two villains that rarele are seen together! :classic::thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I always liked harbor scenes and there is a lot to see in your MOC (Ra's al Ghul is one of my favourite Batman villains).

I would've liked to see more of the interior of the building (or a better shot a the Red Hood), but your MOC is fun to look at nonetheless.

It's like the climax of an epic story...

Thanks I'm glad I got so much good feedback. :classic: If The Penguin would allow it I'll add some more detail to the water and the interior (I'm working on it right now).

Your entry has been noted.

Any further changes to your entry MUST be informed to me via PM.

Thank you.

WhiteFang