Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Three

Okay...

The real debate is whether you have returned as Town, Scum, or Neutral.

Well I didn't think what I said about my own allegiances would be believed or even taken into consideration, so I didn't bother mentioning it. I just wanted to let you guys know that it was my own ability, not some other person with a resurrection ability, which is the only relevant piece of information that I could provide to you with some chance of it being believed:look:.

Vote: Deadshot (Rumble Strike). Our protection action wuz redirected to ya, so ya eitha caught in da cross fire, or, more likely, 'n undacova agent.

That's why I'm sure you're also scum in case Deadshot is scum:

(1)[Your Claim] You're a protector.

(2)[Your Claim] You tried to protect Baby Doll on day 1 but you've been redirected to Deadshot.

(3)[Premise] Deadshot is an agent.

(4)[Logic] The agents wouldn't redirect a criminal who's role they don't know to one of their own.

(5)[Logic] They can't have known of your night action, as it was Day 1.

(6)[Logic] Any criminal redirecter who redirected you would approach one of the practically confirmed criminals such as Baby Doll and the Creeper as soon as you state you've been redirected, unless they are hindered.

(7)[Obvious fact] The only thing that can hinder them is death or conversion.

(8)[Assumtion] The scum hasn't converted the one person who redirected you on day one, because that would be highly unlikely.

(9)[Obvious fact] No criminal died before he could prove (2).

(10)[Obvious fact] No criminal proved (2), otherwise we would have learned.

Logical Conclusion: Your claim is wrong.

Word 'a warnin'. If ya gonna put sumbuddy unda a presha test, den ya betta not tell 'em; da results would be invalid, as dey'd know dat is jus' a test.

Yes, that's right. Fortuantely we don't need to test you anymore. If Deadshot is an agent, I'll vote for you.

Wow, I spend the mornin' in the strip club and this is what I come to? Ra's is back from the dead, two more are dead, Bane was innocent, sheesh! I gotta stop going on this lil' trips! Now I've seen some accusations thrown at me, and I can understand why. I've been somewhat quiet, but what can you expect someone to say who's been gone the whole day. To come and say everything that has already been said? What's the point of that? I had nothing to add, therefore pointless to say it. I vote, I share some of my opinions, I aint doing nothing wrong besides showin' up a lil' late. And what's wrong with that? I assure you all I'm a criminal. If you vote me off in the coming days, it's your own loss. In the meantime, I'll vote...

Vote: Deadshot (Rumble Strike)

Vote Deadshot (Rumblestrike)

I don't really feel the need to re-explain why, seeing as others have done a thorough job, so I'll leave it at that. Scarecrow, that's a very clear line of reasoning there. Barring any future developments, I know where my vote is headed tomorrow.

(1)[Your Claim] You're a protector.

(2)[Your Claim] You tried to protect Baby Doll on day 1 but you've been redirected to Deadshot.

(3)[Premise] Deadshot is an agent.

(4)[Logic] The agents wouldn't redirect a criminal who's role they don't know to one of their own.

(5)[Logic] They can't have known of your night action, as it was Day 1.

(6)[Logic] Any criminal redirecter who redirected you would approach one of the practically confirmed criminals such as Baby Doll and the Creeper as soon as you state you've been redirected, unless they are hindered.

(7)[Obvious fact] The only thing that can hinder them is death or conversion.

(8)[Assumtion] The scum hasn't converted the one person who redirected you on day one, because that would be highly unlikely.

(9)[Obvious fact] No criminal died before he could prove (2).

(10)[Obvious fact] No criminal proved (2), otherwise we would have learned.

Logical Conclusion: Your claim is wrong.

I agree, dat's all perfectly conclusive an' incriminatin', al though we can refute it in eight words:

(5) 'Nobody knows anybody else's action on day one.' And, as the Joker says,

10. Every player will get an Action and a Skill at their disposal. These can only be used during the Night. These are all active; none are passive.

11. Each Night, the players must use one of their Actions OR Skills by sending the host a PM about it, stating which you want to use and also your target where applicable.

Dey had ta use one 'a dere actions, and dey tested it own a random person.

It happens the discussion has slowed down, so please excuse me, I have to go on with my journal.

Dr. Jonathan Crane, Personal Note - Day 3

The second day was rather stressful, so stressful I didn't even have time to keep up with my notes. We finally ended up killing Bane, who had been on our side. He had digged his own grave, but it still was a loss. Today two more of us died, but we have a good case against Deadshot and Wesker. This works pretty well for us. I'm sure we'll I'll soon have figured out all the agents, and then I'll be able to focus on my experiment again. Although, I must say, the reaction of those criminals and psychotics towards this situation is rather interesting as well. Some of the lunatic members of our party surprised me with their acuteness of thought, while others just seem to follow like sheep.

They aren't really useful to our case, I must say. They don't show much reaction. Maybe they's be more active if I'd use my fear gas on them all. The last time I caused a mass panic is like months ago, and it was about average people, not about psychotics. I think this might be of scientific value indeed. And fun, too. Because science can be fun. But of course, massive use of fear gas would tamper with the results of my main experiment, and I won't ruin all the work for a fun time.

I agree, dat's all perfectly conclusive an' incriminatin', al though we can refute it in eight words:

(5) 'Nobody knows anybody else's action on day one.' And, as the Joker says,

Dey had ta use one 'a dere actions, and dey tested it own a random person.

But they wouldn't redirect a random night action to one of their own, that's (4). Much too risky, with blockers and investigators and whatnot.

I can understand why you are voting for me but come on people, think! This is a very unique game situation here with so many superpowered villains and it's more than feasible there are two town vigilantes, especially considering the fact that I can't guarantee the kill. Despite being the world's greatest assassin, I know. I expect the other vigilante has similar issues with their ability which is why only I killed. Look at Clayface, has he fooled the Creeper and everyone else? Mad Hatter has been sucked in, others must be too.

Current vote tally

Deadshot (Rumble Strike): 14 - Brickdoctor, Captain Tamamono, JimButcher, JediAnakin, Sirius Black, Oky, Nightshroud99, badboytje88, Scorpiox, def, Jedi master Brick, Peanuts, Professor Flitwick, K-nut

The Ventriloquist (Professor Flitwick): 1 - Capt. Redblade

Yet to vote: KielDaMan, WhiteFang, Rumble Strike, Alopex, Fred Fred Burger

There are 43 hours left of Day Three.

I can understand why you are voting for me but come on people, think! This is a very unique game situation here with so many superpowered villains and it's more than feasible there are two town vigilantes, especially considering the fact that I can't guarantee the kill. Despite being the world's greatest assassin, I know. I expect the other vigilante has similar issues with their ability which is why only I killed. Look at Clayface, has he fooled the Creeper and everyone else? Mad Hatter has been sucked in, others must be too.

But it's already been confirmed by Jedi what's-his-face and Clayface, as well as the liaisons between them. Why would anyone try to kill the investigator? Oh, they must be scum. And even if you're claiming those two are behind this, why would the scum risk revealing themselves just to take out one person?

babydollv.jpg

Why does the voting always has to start when I'm sleeping? :hmpf_bad:

Well it looks our ol' reliable "agent scum-hunter" Creeps is leading us to another yet convincing case against Deadshot. He's 1-for-1, so it makes perfect sense to follow his lead once more. I have my own reasons that make me suspicious of Deadshot, though relatively minor compared to what Creeps and Clayface presented:

- When the tracker/watcher found the Ventriloquist 'targeting' Deadshot on Night 1, I approached Deadshot privately to ask if he interacted with Vent prior to the night or if anything happened 'weird' to him being the target of Vent's action. This is where the suspicious part comes: He read my message listened to me, and did not respond right away. He read the game thread but didn't post anything visited the lounge to listen and did not say anything. Then he posted in read his favorite books Heroica and Suburbia. Six (6) long hours later was when he decided to respond to me, simply to tell me that he did not interact with Vent at all and never said anything about any 'weird' effect on him. After that, he never talked to me again, even though it was clear that the Creeps and I are asking concerned criminals in the past couple of days to cooperate with us, and he never heeded the call. Does that make him automatically an agent? Probably not, but the way he was acting is either he's a scum agent and one of our useless unconcerned criminals.

- When the Creeps presented his case against Deadshot earlier today (last night EB time), I saw him peeking in the Lounge (reading the thread), then leaving without saying anything even though he's already being accused.

- And when he has decided to defend himself, as much as I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, I ain't really convinced with his alibis. Copying Black Mask's cliche, his defense is as strong as a wet toilet paper and reminds me that of Bane.

However, this does not mean that I am completely buying Clayface's story 100%, and I still have my doubts now, especially on what he did during the first night using his mimic action. I have found a minor but potentially significant loophole in a previous claim he made privately. I could be wrong, and I would really be happy to be proven wrong in this case, but my doubts will only be cleared if and only if Deadshot do turn out as a scum agent. But in the best interest of the criminals and to not sow confusion to the pretty much cemented lynch of Deadshot, I shall withhold what I know for the moment. But in the worst case scenario that Deadshot turns out to be a criminal, then I (or others if I don't survive) will reveal that info and I trust in everyone's judgment and intellect to know who to look into the following day. :wink:

BabyDoll, care to confirm I have spoke to you in private?

You talking to me my lovee-dovee? Yes, darling, we've talked and did something privately, so I have reason to trust you.

Creeper, who is confirmed town because of Catwoman's conviction.

2. The Creeper isn't really confirmed, forgot about possible conversions? I'm not trying to create paranoia, I'm simply remembering you of a fact you seem to be happy to forget.

Even Creeps himself mentioned earlier that no one can really be cleared 100% due to the possibility of recruitment/conversion. And that even includes me, even if I was cleared as a criminal before. I know he does not trust me 100%, the same way I don't fully trust him either. It's all natural part of this crazy ordeal I guess. So I suggest to not let our guards down. If there's anything we could get in this is that hopefully Deadshot's lynch will be a successful one (he turns out to be scum agent), and that would pretty much clear Creeps and even Clayface for that matter.

So I'm putting all my faith to Creeps this time around, and I shall

Vote: Deadshot (Rumble Strike)

Don't worry Deadshot, if you don't turn out to be an agent tomorrow then we'll know who to look into. I have my "evidences prepared" just in case this lynch proves to be wrong. But as it is right now, you would have to go since the accusation points at you killing our known investigator.

If you hadn't come out and lied too early about hitting the Calendar Man, you might have made some other argument, like, that you didn't make the kill at all and that Clayface had planned to peg it all on you right from the beginning. But you didn't. You admitted to killing. And Clayface claimed to use your ability on Calendar Man hours before he died. As I think I already mentioned, he wouldn't have known your target... Would you like to spin your lie more to make it that you told Clayface who you were going to kill well ahead of things, so knowing that, he copied your kill to take out the Riddler, then contacted me to say it was Calendar Man to put it on you... How else did he know Calendar Man was targeted? C'mon, Deadshot, spin it some more, please, we're all having a laugh. This is one of the worst scum defenses I've ever seen :roflmao:

And as for you, Mr. Ventriloquist... Liar!

hahaha.gif

Ra’s Al Ghul hasn't voted... Seriously? I can't believe it, a team player like that not voting! Say it ain't so, Ghulie :cry_sad:

Oh, and Deadshot too. Hurry up and vote for Clayface :iamded_lol:

Ra’s Al Ghul hasn't voted... Seriously? I can't believe it, a team player like that not voting! Say it ain't so, Ghulie :cry_sad:

babydollv.jpg

Maybe Ra's has become a Vampire Tree Stump! *oh2*

3690052-vector-stump-with-glowing-eyes-and-open-mouth.jpg

Oh wait, he has been a like that from the very start. :tongue: (Sorry Vamp, just livening up the eerily-silent Iceberg Lounge :wink:)

Hurry up and vote. The sooner we can go to the strip club the better!

But anyway, Why watch but not vote when we have virtually convicted him?

In order to treat this matter with a modicum of decorum, I shall not string the game along by not voting. In fact I

vote Ra's Al Ghul (Fred Fred Burger)

for being silent, then killed, then miraculously coming back to life, and wasting it by being quiet again.

So pretty much everything is settled, huh? So I've got plenty of time to go on with my journal.

Dr. Jonathan Crane, Private Notes - Day Three - Addendum

You, dear reader, may have wondered why I, Dr. Jonathan Crane, bear such a strong dislike towards the psychotics I'm with. I belive I've already have already answered this question before, but still you might wonder, if I myself am not as psychotic as them. I have to admit, everything supports this supposition:

I call myself "The Scarecrow", I'm dressing up like a scarecrow and yes, I've got my very own modus operandi, i.e. my toxin, which I keep using and which, in fact, is less effective than other methods I could use for commiting crimes, not to mention it also reveals me as perpetrator. But you have to remember, dear reader, that I'm no professional criminal, I commit crimes only in order to espouse my research. If I wouldn't use my toxin, I'd be nothing but a thug.

My costume serves the same function, as it enhances the effect of my gas. And the name, well, it just seems fitting. And it sounds far more intimidating than Dr. Crane.

And about revealing my delinquent, that's also criticism of the society we live in, in which a brilliant scientist like me is forced to rely on crime in order to finace his experiments. But of course none of those ignorant fools will ever recognize that.

Current vote tally

Deadshot (Rumble Strike): 17 - KielDaMan, Brickdoctor, WhiteFang, Captain Tamamono, Alopex, JimButcher, JediAnakin, Sirius Black, Oky, Nightshroud99, badboytje88, Scorpiox, def, Jedi master Brick, Peanuts, Professor Flitwick, K-nut

Ra's Al Ghul (Fred Fred Burger): 1 - Rumble Strike

The Ventriloquist (Professor Flitwick): 1 - Capt. Redblade

Yet to vote: Fred Fred Burger

There are 20 hours left of Day Three.

Ra's! Ra's! Oh fa fuc- Wesky, come 'ere!

Holds dummy up to ear.

Great idea sir!

The Ventriloquist walks up to Ra's Al Ghul, and replaces Scarface with Ra's.

Holds Ra's up to his ear.

Whats that? You Vote: Deadshot (Rumble Strike)? Oh, at last!

Whaddayalookin'at? :look:

These delusional people are such an embarrassment. :hmpf::laugh:

Ra's! Ra's! Oh fa fuc- Wesky, come 'ere!

Holds dummy up to ear.

Great idea sir!

The Ventriloquist walks up to Ra's Al Ghul, and replaces Scarface with Ra's.

Holds Ra's up to his ear.

Whats that? You Vote: Deadshot (Rumble Strike)? Oh, at last!

Anything's better than a dead fish. :tongue:

Anything's better than a dead fish. :tongue:

On the contrary, if a fish is to your head and you don't like it for some reason, you can always take a bite out of it. But when it's a wooden puppet... *shudder* :tongue: