def

Mafia School: The Witchbreed Day II

6362306427_a13c64ac82_b.jpg

Night has fallen and a cold light shines over the kingdom. Grizzled veteran Cuslo Mizzle wanders home alone, muttering to himself. "This whole kingdom is turning to into crap, to be sure. There's no way for us to rid ourselves of these vermin with such random death. Woe, oh woe, be unto us."

His frustration leaves him off guard, as the usually careful soldier absent-mindedly turns the corner to his boarding house.

6362267617_4907b1e819_b.jpg

The white faced figure cries, "Poundsy poundsy! Me breaks 'im to bits, breaks 'im to bits!"

Mizzle is taken aback. "What in God's name is this?" He goes to strike, but it's already too late.

6362267699_d8dc990938_b.jpg

"Poundsy, poundsy! Poundsy poundsy!"

6362267805_ca47197ec1_b.jpg

He continues to strike, over and over until Mizzle is like shattered, beefy glass.

6362267931_7b068e974b_b.jpg

Mizzle's body is left in the moonlight for a passerby to discover.

He was Town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Closer to the castle, Flanagan rides his cow home, wallowing in sorrow.

6362268113_c97ae89fed_b.jpg

"My life is so damned sad. I will never be able to rise above my position, so what hope is there?"

He strokes his cow a few times.

6362268233_ed179ca62d_b.jpg

"At least I have you, Bessy. I know you love me."

Bessy heads for the food trough.

As Flanagan ponders his small position in life, he hears a noise coming from the shadow.

6362268335_2f3749c87b_b.jpg

Shocked, he exclaims, "I'm shocked!" He thinks about his situation. "Perhaps, if I were to defeat this beast, I could improve my sorry lot." He moves toward it.

"WALLA WALLA BONGA!" the green thing cries.

6362268425_ea2c2c21e3_b.jpg

Flanagan is no more.

The green beast tips Bessy over before waddling off into the night.

6362268529_63a80305ba_b.jpg

Flanagan was Town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the boy king's throne room, the room is a little quieter than the night before.

6362268715_a0d4e844d3_b.jpg

"Why is the room not festive?" the boy king asks. "Where is my beloved Flanagan? He should be here to see this delicious blood letting."

Lord Wolverton leans over. "It appears he had an unfortunate end last night, as did Mr. Mizzle."

6362268811_9730227582_b.jpg

The boy king pauses to reflect on this. "Oh."

"Let us behead the lady and see what we can see."

6362268923_33c42e0066_b.jpg

And with that, The Lady of Darth became ten pounds lighter.

6362268989_8fbc05d18e_b.jpg

The boy king stares at his people, and speaks with a steely resolve.

"At a glance, we can see, she was no Witchbreed. We have failed. Do not fail me again."

6362269137_d6368e866f_b.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lady of Darth was Town.

Non-Player Characters

6337714292_d18d6f25fc_t.jpg The Boy King - Your lord. Show him the respect he has been granted by God.

6336960957_35d5ea0d35_t.jpg Mother - The Boy King's mom. Fear her.

6337714252_e02149c106_t.jpg Lord Wolverton - The Boy King's adviser. Stay on his good side.

Players

6336961867_c26e1e71a0_t.jpg

Sir Carrots, The Knight (scubacarrot) - The ideal of a medieval Christian man-at-arms. He has participated in no less than fifteen of the great crusades of his era. Brave, experienced, and prudent.

6337714788_9fe6fd646f_t.jpg

Dragus, The Pardoner (darkdragon) - Dragus grants papal indulgences—reprieves from penance in exchange for charitable donations to the Church. He often collects profits for himself. He excels in fraud, carrying a bag full of fake relics.

6336961159_3fc9ac5ff9_t.jpg

Gilly Wooks, The Miller (Gingerwookie)- He a big mouth, both literally and figuratively. Wooks seems to enjoy overturning all conventions: he rips doors off hinges; and he tells a tale that is somewhat blasphemous, ridiculing religious clerks, scholarly clerks, carpenters, and women.

6337714110_df2518f599_t.jpg

Voltana Panana, The Prioress (volcanicpanik) - Modest and quiet, this Prioress (a nun who is head of her convent) aspires to have exquisite taste. Her table manners are dainty, she knows French (though not the French of the court), she dresses well, and she is charitable and compassionate.

6336961933_d6a6634e7e_t.jpg

Christos Knight, The Summoner (Chromeknight)- Knight brings persons accused of violating Church law to ecclesiastical court. A lecherous man whose face is scarred by leprosy. He gets drunk frequently, is irritable, and is not particularly qualified for his position. He frequently attempts to sound educated.

6337714354_f96ca498f7_t.jpg

Zam Kuric, The Clerk (zakura)- Kuric is a poor student of philosophy. Having spent his money on books and learning rather than on fine clothes, he is threadbare and wan. He speaks little, but when he does, his words are wise and full of moral virtue.

6337714984_a5d1a9f8df_t.jpg

Skip Pudding,The Man of Law (Skipper)- A successful lawyer commissioned by the king. He upholds justice in matters large and small and knows every statute of England’s law by heart.

6336962073_b65b4d7030_t.jpg

Wully Tintin, The Merchant (Wuntin)- Tintin trades in furs and other cloths, mostly from Flanders. He is part of a powerful and wealthy class.

6337714906_769118ab65_t.jpg

Pirelly Dabito The Shipman (Piratedave) - Brown-skinned from years of sailing, Dabito has seen every bay and river in England, and exotic ports in Spain and Carthage as well. He is a bit of a rascal, known for stealing wine while the ship’s captain sleeps.

6336961421_ee2d6929c0_t.jpg

The Merchant's Wife, Yulie Yodie (Yumiyoshi) - Yodie focuses on propriety and appearances, maintaining a happy home. New to a life of wealth, her working class roots sometimes show through.

6337714522_f6a6b7247e_t.jpg

Biskie Partsy, The Boy King's Maid (Bricksandparts) - She is a hardworking woman, and has worked in the Royal household since she was a girl. She holds the Royal family in great esteem and values her position there.

6337714854_3628cf135e_t.jpg

Franklin Holmes, The Manciple (fhomess)- Holmes in charge of getting provisions for court. Despite his lack of education, he is smarter than the thirty lawyers he feeds.

6337715166_118f618b30_t.jpg

Cecily Seas, Soiled Dove (Cecilie) - A once pure maiden who is no longer considered marriageable. A light and positive personality that worries not about the future.

6336960909_a80999c4f1_t.jpg

Master Hale, The Summoner's Assistant (halomaster96) - Hale is a shy boy that has been taken under the Summoner's wing. While there are certainly unpleasant aspects to his position, he hopes the experience will give him freedom in life moving forward.

The Dead

6362269045_1688b2b8c4_t.jpg

The Wife of Darth (Darth Nihilous) - Lynched on Day One. Town

6362268013_0e9062c792_t.jpg

Cuslo Mizzle (The Customizer) - Bludgeoned on Night One. Town

6362268605_440bf5f788_t.jpg

Flanagan (Flare) - Vapourized on Night One. Town

Rules (These are 95% the same as the EB standard; deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

My oh my, so many dead.

But they have made a sacrifice and their deaths should not have been in vain.

I believe there might be a vigilante or serial killer lose in our kingdom.

We shalt rout out those enemies we call the witchbreed

I feel guilty now lynching a paranoid townie.

It feels as i murdered her.

We shalt rout out those enemies we call the witchbreed

I feel guilty now lynching a paranoid townie.

It feels as i murdered her.

You weren't the only one to vote for her. I too share the blame. Especially as it seems my words toward the end led to another slide of votes her way. The irony of saying darth was playing dumb, when it was a dumb move to lynch her.

Flanagan, Cuzlo. Rest in peace guys.

Bed, then some rereading of day one...

It wouyld seem we made the wrong decsion to kill the wife of darth :cry_sad:

Why did they all have to be town.

But then again, she singled herself as a target for scum by claiming her role, though its my fault for not beliving her

3 dead, 3 innocent deaths that is, our ranks have already shrunk we will need to be vigilant!

Has anybody seen (investigated) anything last night?

Well, the wife of darth taught me one thing.

This was to always try to defend yourself even if you are condemned to die.

Last night i didn't put a defence and nearly got lynched.

I gotta work on my defence now

Oh shit. So many dead, even our now confirmed roleblocker. :sadnew:

I'll go look at the log of Day One now, hopefully get some clues.

Oh my! oh my!!!!

so many died last night! some many decided to kill a poor woman!

I truly believe that many scums decided to vote her out...

but how are they?

I was pointing my finger at flanagan and cuzlo... but now I recignize my mistakes.

Three townies dead tonight, this is not good. I hope someone got lucky with some investigation tonight. If not, all we have to go on are yesterday's events and voting patterns. Now that we have three confirmed townies (may they rest in peace), all of whom had votes against them yesterday, we at least have some more information to analyze.

Cecily didn't you vote too for the poor Wife?

Other accuser were Franklin, Zak, Voltana,SirCarrot, Bricksie, C.Knight, Skip, Gilly.

As I recall, everyone was saying "if it's not the wife, we'll vote SirCarrot..." will they keep their word, or have the alliances started to form?

To me, I'm just scared. Scared by the scums that are so free to kill.

Other accuser were Franklin, Zak, Voltana,SirCarrot, Bricksie, C.Knight, Skip, Gilly.

As I recall, everyone was saying "if it's not the wife, we'll vote SirCarrot..." will they keep their word, or have the alliances started to form?

To me, I'm just scared. Scared by the scums that are so free to kill.

This is megablocks, No one has said this., get your facts straight, I think YOUR behaviour is pretty suspicious, Ill back this up in a while, gonna read back on day 1.

Yes, your point being? It's not like everyone who voted for townies yesterday are scum :hmpf:. Your vote yesterday was for a townie too...

I think you're imagining things. The evidence against him yesterday wasn't enough, even if the Wife of Darth is now a proven townie. Of course, he could very well be scum, but we can't be certain of that based on the accusations against him yesterday.

This is megablocks, No one has said this., get your facts straight, I think YOUR behaviour is pretty suspicious, Ill back this up in a while, gonna read back on day 1.

I had a quick look at what she said yesterday, and she seems to have a tendency to get her facts wrong. This doesn't make her scum, but she wasn't exactly a helpful townie either.

Actually it was the now dead Wife of Darth that accused Sir Carrot...

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62391&st=15&p=1120337entry1120337

Three townies dead tonight, this is not good. I hope someone got lucky with some investigation tonight. If not, all we have to go on are yesterday's events and voting patterns. Now that we have three confirmed townies (may they rest in peace), all of whom had votes against them yesterday, we at least have some more information to analyze.

Didn't you too thought that maybe we should start watching those who voted the wife?Am I wrong on this??

Anyway, as I said, I voted Cuzlo 'cause my vote would have never affected him (and I said it).

So I got facts wrong, maybe it's because I'm a simple,old, enriched woman from the countryside, not used to your tricky games. And I'll keep being simple and talk, or would it be better to play silent&safe till the end as someone is doing? Youngster nowadays don't have respect for oldies. pfft.

Plus, you're turning to me your attention, and not the those one that -in your opinion-should have investigate.Where are they? Where are the results?

I have the results of last knight's investigation, Wully Tintin is not town.

Don't vote for me because I'm the messenger.

That's great news. Well, except for the scum. Sounds like a solid lead.

Is there a connection between Flanagan and Wully then, that explains why the jester was vapourised?

What does his wife have to say about this fingerpointing?

Interesting. With that in mind I need to go back and read Day One (again :sick: ).

Since if we lynch Wully and he turns out town then we know Voltana is scum (thus he is unlikely to lie on such a verifiable claim), I'm inclined to act on this tonight.

"Not town" means Witchbreed right, Voltana? It's a little thing, but could you clarify? I'd hate to think there's another faction. :sceptic:

That's great news. Well, except for the scum. Sounds like a solid lead.

Is there a connection between Flanagan and Wully then, that explains why the jester was vapourised?

What does his wife have to say about this fingerpointing?

Do I got a viper in my bed????

When he contacted me he talked about the Wife of Darth and her being too naive.

If you are the messenger, i wonder who is the cop. That cop is playing smart by not revealing their identity. Wow, is that bacon on the table.

"Not town" means Witchbreed right, Voltana? It's a little thing, but could you clarify? I'd hate to think there's another faction. :sceptic:

I quote from the results word for word: You received the results: "not Town"

I believe we should attempt the unknown cops claim, to see if the theory works.

If wrong we can always attempt to lynch the unknown cop tommorow.

Its just like an expiriment. We will only fail if there is a framer.

Didn't you too thought that maybe we should start watching those who voted the wife? Am I wrong on this??

I can't remember saying that exactly, but then I said a lot of things yesterday, can't remember everything. Anyway, I do believe we need to have a look at the voting patterns, but not just who voted for the Wife of Darth. All the votes are interesting when new information surfaces.

Sounds like our investigator got lucky tonight, that's good :sweet:. I think we should act on this information today. And if Wully Tintin turns up town tomorrow, we know who's next...

I guess it could also mean that he is a serial killer or some other neutral faction. After all, there were two kills last night, only one that seemed to have been done by the withchbreed. The other was probably killed by a vigilante or a serial killer.

I have a request, can the Doctor protect me tonight? If Wully turns up scum, can you keep on protecting me?

yes that would be smart as the cop passes the infomation to you but if the scum kill you, the cop will have to go public with his infomation and he could become a big target for the scum.

That is correct. I am also not witchbreed.

"What does that leave?", some of you may ask. Your friendly neighbourhood

serial killer, of course.

Next, you may ask "Why shouldn't we kill you anyway? You're still not a

townie." Because of two things:

1. Whether I live or die does not change whether the town or the witchbreed

win. That is all about the number of townies and the number of witchbreed.

2. Consider the difference between me and a Vigilante. They can only win

with town, but also count as a townie in calculating whether the witchbreed

have won. I can win with either side and do not count as a townie. If you let

me live, I'll be just as vigilantly looking for witchbreed as a vigilante would be.

Would you lynch a vigilante? Would the witchbreed want to kill a vigilante?

I applaud the investigator on their choice of messenger. Keep in mind, though,

that they are not a "confirmed" townie until I turn up witchbreed.

Fine ermine-lined robes for sale! Buy our King an early birthday present!