Darth Nihilus

Monster Fighters 2012

Agree. For some things, I just want moulded...especially if the other animals around are already moulded. It's one of the reasons that I prefer the new chickens from MVR etc., from Kingdoms, over the birds in MMV.

Those Halloween spiders made for great 'parts packs' though, when they went on sale for 75% off! *g*

I love the new chickens and goats. I can't wait for more new animals like that. I'd really love a duck! Every small brick-built duck just doesn't work for me.

I missed the 75% off sale, mostly because my store ran out before they went on sale. I actually went back to get an extra for the parts and was willing to pay full price, but they had already sold out. :-(

So I don't know if this was posted earlier in the thread but, the sets are supposed to be released in june. Also there is a seventh set(that I din't notice on the list before) called "the zombies"

I don't know if any of this is news or not.

Source:

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Fighters

So I don't know if this was posted earlier in the thread but, the sets are supposed to be released in june. Also there is a seventh set(that I din't notice on the list before) called "the zombies"

I don't know if any of this is news or not.

Source:

http://lego.wikia.co...onster_Fighters

I'm really hoping that the zombie set is real. There weren't any pictures of it in the leaked video, but there is that missing set number in the middle of the list. I can't wait to find out if its real. I think LEGO would be silly not to do a zombie set as so many people want it.

I'm really hoping that the zombie set is real. There weren't any pictures of it in the leaked video, but there is that missing set number in the middle of the list. I can't wait to find out if its real. I think LEGO would be silly not to do a zombie set as so many people want it.

It is real. It's also in the Brickset database.

It's real. It's just a store exclusive, so it won't be in any generic retailer catalogs. Same was true of Ocean Interceptor in the Dino line, and countless other "leaked" themes.

You know what that meas: 'The Zombies' will be a TRU exclusive in the US.

Edited by The_Box

You know what that meas: 'The Zombies' will a TRU exclusive in the US.

Uhg...I hate that store.

That's what shop at home is for.

But then you have to pay for shipping which is total crap. :hmpf_bad: Toys R us is such a cesspool of some of the most annoying bunches of humans I've ever layed eyes on, it's usually a mix of bratty kids, gluttonous adult "Collectors" and there's always the background sound of screeching toddlers. It's always crowded and their prices are over-inflated anyway. So I guess it's worth the extra shipping cost. X___X

But then you have to pay for shipping which is total crap. :hmpf_bad: Toys R us is such a cesspool of some of the most annoying bunches of humans I've ever layed eyes on, it's usually a mix of bratty kids, gluttonous adult "Collectors" and there's always the background sound of screeching toddlers. It's always crowded and their prices are over-inflated anyway. So I guess it's worth the extra shipping cost. X___X

I suddenly feel very insecure about my LEGO hobby. :look:

It's real. It's just a store exclusive, so it won't be in any generic retailer catalogs. Same was true of Ocean Interceptor in the Dino line, and countless other "leaked" themes.

Oh, if its a store exclusive, then it probably will hit TRU first in the US, but then will be available in LEGO stores. So I'll just have to wait a bit to get for normal price with VIP points. :-)

I usually get my LEGO from Ebay anyway, since the prices are often better there. If The Zombies is an exclusive, it'll probably be in the $39.99 range, so that could give you some guidelines for what it'll look like.

I am excited for all of these sets, especially the zombie one. Now I am disappointed to find out it is TRU exclusive. I don't like shopping there. They don't deserve my money. I will more than likely order from S@H eventually and get VIP points. That is the way to go.

And someone said they come out in June? Is that confirmed?

I am excited for all of these sets, especially the zombie one. Now I am disappointed to find out it is TRU exclusive. I don't like shopping there. They don't deserve my money. I will more than likely order from S@H eventually and get VIP points. That is the way to go.

And someone said they come out in June? Is that confirmed?

Not really confirmed, but since there are only two waves of sets each year, it's pretty logical to assume that Monster Fighters will be a summer release. Although, they often hit stores earlier.

Not really confirmed, but since there are only two waves of sets each year, it's pretty logical to assume that Monster Fighters will be a summer release. Although, they often hit stores earlier.

Hopefully earlier. In time for my BIRTHDAY! ^-^

They look so far so good, I only hope Dracula has two face printings. The Werewolf looks less cartoony then I expected seeing from the Prelims.

They look so far so good, I only hope Dracula has two face printings. The Werewolf looks less cartoony then I expected seeing from the Prelims.

I would guess Dracula will, that seems to be becoming the normal thing for a lot of figs that are coming out now. With a less 'threatening' face on the other side.

Not bad at all! The detailing is quite nice. I'm looking forward to seeing what the adventurers look like up close.

Ugh. No wonder the CM figs were place holders. Dracula and the monster use the pieces. On a different note though, the werewolf looks nice. From what I can tell its a completely new mold for the head but I just want to see how the claws turn out in real life.

I wasn't that interested in this theme, but the variation they have given to the collectible minifigures is making me look again. The werewolf looks class and it seems the new claw piece from Wolverine is going to be well used(Don't thinks its from the PoP sets)