Darth Nihilus

Monster Fighters 2012

Oh yes! Finally a picture of the Zombie Set! It seems that no voodoo doctor appears in the set. Maybe next wave? :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

According to the box, the minifigs included are: Jack McHammer, Zombie Bride, Zombie Groom, and Zombie Driver (this is from my attempt at reading the small print under the zombies).

No voodoo doctor, that's strange. :sad:

The set is great! I was honestly expecting more detail on the voodoo doctor even if it's a zombie, but he's awesome either way!

The female zombie's hair looks blonde in the first picture but grey in the box/instruction booklet pic! To be honest grey would be fun..

EDIT: Now with these flickr pictures it confirms she has tan hair! YES!

Edited by Otherworld

snip

>.>

-Sci

How in the..?

These look awesome!

Wow, the zombie set and the zombies within it look great (the face of the female zombie is gruesome)!

That video on the Monster Fighters' minisite really does a good job of selling the theme. Hopefully we see more of the same for other themes.

I like the faces but the bodies are disappointing to me - I was hoping for more of a Dawn of the Dead Romero-type look I guess.

Forgive my ignorance but exactly how can a German ebay seller have these sets when they haven't even officially been released and are not available on any of the Lego websites? I just don't understand! :wacko:

They do look awesome though and I'm chomping at the bit to get hold of the Vampire Castle :wub:

Something leaked I guess. I just can't wait for them to turn up in shops. I am not the only one looking forward to all that glow-in-the dark!

These are scheduled for release in August, which means they will probably actually be released in June. Since it is almost May now, Lego has probably started shipping these sets to large retailers (TRU, Walmart, Tesco, etc.) by now, so the seller probably stole a few sets from a regional warehouse somewhere.

{pic of zombie set}

I guess this is what we get for voting for the Winchester, which has been declined. It looks like an excellent set though, and the only thing that doesn't impress me is the vehicle. I'm curious to see the price point for this. :classic:

Nice! I wonder where he found it...

The figures look very detailed. I really like the female zombie. I'm amazed at the amount of blood on her. Her tan hair looks phenomenal, too. :thumbup:

Those minifigs look amazing up close, especially the bride's face. So gruesome, I love it. There's even a little bit of blood, something I didn't think TLG could get away with.

The groom looks pretty nice too, especially how one of his sleeves are missing. So much detail on these guys, it's astonishing.

Let's not forget about McHammer. About time we got some green flannel! Plus his hunting vest is a nice touch. This may be me, but doesn't his face resemble one of the old Rock Raiders faces?

Those minifigs look amazing up close, especially the bride's face. So gruesome, I love it. There's even a little bit of blood, something I didn't think TLG could get away with.

The groom looks pretty nice too, especially how one of his sleeves are missing. So much detail on these guys, it's astonishing.

Let's not forget about McHammer. About time we got some green flannel! Plus his hunting vest is a nice touch. This may be me, but doesn't his face resemble one of the old Rock Raiders faces?

(Sorry for the triple post, my computer is wanting to be a huge troll. Can an admin delete the duplicates? :blush: )

Edited by Amset-Rah

Awesome!

Can't wait to get the sets and some suggestions for MOCs, for exaple a rock for the castle to stand on or some spooky forests.

I'm pretty surprised that some people have already managed to get their hands on these (especially the one set that we haven't really seen yet). I also agree that the Zombies set was probably inspired by the Winchester project, which was recently rejected. Personally, the set reminds me more of one of those zombie-killing videogames, since McHammer seems to be running them over with a giant plow. :laugh:

I'm also with Grogall that a handful of the sets are rather unimpressive though. Although I really like 3 or 4 of them, the rest are pretty mediocre. Particularly the mummy set. :sceptic:

Do we have the price for the Zombies set yet? It looks like a $39.99-er to me.

Those zombies look great! The female face is particularly scary. Can't wait to get it :sweet:

If the CM Zombie was in one of the mini games on the site can he be from the Zombies graveyard (in story, not in set)?

Although I would love to deliver these in HD this is all I can find at the moment

le_monstervampirschloss.jpg

le_monsterlaborprofessors.jpg

pTRU1-12553073_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

pTRU1-12553091_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

pTRU1-12553092_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

pTRU1-12553077_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

pTRU1-12553074_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

I will update with larger pics when I have them!

Edited by GRogall

Those all look great! This is probably my favorite Lego theme ever!

Couldn't agree more!

I even emailed Lego last year to ask them when they were going to bring out a Haunted Mansion or Halloween/monster themed sets. Looks like they listened to me (me and about 2 million other people who have asked them the same thing probably!)

Wow, there's a lot of glow-in-the-dark floating around in this theme. It appears from the boxes that the vampires have glow-in-the-dark heads. I've never been a huge fan of those, but with the new whiter glow-in-the-dark material, I think it will work out just fine. I can't wait to get my hands on that hearse (and hopefully the castle).