Demetreous

What would you have me do?

Hello, I am Demetreous

I am planning several mocs, possibly vignettes, and I would like to know which one you would like. Please vote on which of the following you would like. Reply with any questions you might have too. Say the letter of which one you are referring to.

A. Flying Ship, it is much designed like a pirate ship, but it flys :P

B. Fort number one, a fort for my militia.

C. Fort number two, a fort for any enemies of my militia, like Imperial Guards, Pirates (some of them anyway), and Bounty Hunters.

D. A trading port/village, a post for trading, and docking, with a small village in it as well.

Thanks for reading...

Please tell me your answer...

~Demetreous

A, as long you don't make a steampunk MOC. If it was your intention to do so then D. :pir-blush:

B. I love forts! :pir-wub::pir-tongue:

Although I think you should build whatever makes you happy. They're all good ideas that you could flesh out eventually.

Thank you for all the replies so far. The flying ship isn't steampunk, it is more like a spaceship, but it is like a boat. I'd put it in sci-fi, but it is based off my stories, and their technology goes more along with pirates. I just love the pirate forum :P

Also, I have no Imperial Guards yet. >:O

I have a few pirates, and I am planning to get the Black Pearl (I will use its hull for choice A)

I can build a lot in LDD extended too.

Sadly, I posted this request topic, because my legos are at another house, far away.

I should be getting them back next weekend though :D

So, right now I am using LDD extended mode.

I can make some Imperial Guards, Pirates, Militia, Dead Skeletons, or really anything.

So, if you would like to wait for me to build with real legos, that's fine, but if you want me to build some of these thing in LDD extended, I will.

Please tell me your answer, sorry for long post

~Demetreous

A I'm a fan of flying ships.

and otherwise D

Bart

Edited by Bart

Hi Demetreous,

I'll have to go with A, because B and C have been done so many times in offical sets and MOCs. D sounds good, but go with the difference!

I think you should build whatever you like.

Or are you such a great builder you can make examples for any request we make? I'd love to see some work, are there any pictures of your work anywhere?

If not, honestly I'd say this is a pretty useless topic. :hmpf_bad:

Looks like A and D are winning to me. I must say that I would prefer those two anyway. XD

As for Captain Green Hair's comment, I made a list of options, because I know I can make those. I also currently don't have my collection with me. This topic is for the first good moc of mine for Eurobricks. Once I have my legos back, I will take pics of my stuff, after I renovation or two, of course. :D