de Gothia

Avalonian Dungeon

Built for my Avalonian Liege to earn the rank:

Lord High Executioner:

We have no remorse for captured enemy soldiers who have spilled our peoples blood. The punishment is death. The first member who would like this title, has to create and executioner fig and dungeon scene.

6357856169_268b79464a.jpg

Dungeon by de Gothia, on Flickr

6357857309_3b75963030.jpg

Dungeon by de Gothia, on Flickr

Wow, that's a rather gruesome setting and rule for a guild that likes to see itself as the sole upholder of light and peace *huh*

Not showing any mercy whatsoever to already defeaten soldiers isn't exactly going along with the main theme of Avalonia and doesn't make them any better than the Drow. Quite the contrary, the Drow at least give their captives the - although nearly non-existant - chance of living through it :wink:

That aside, I like the scene you created and it'd perfectly fit into a medieval prison, right down to the deceased hanging around and the measures taken to not soil the floor anymore than needed when beheading that poor guy. I do wonder, though, if the staff doesn't enjoy torturing and killing a bit too much, if the grin of some of them is any indication :oh:

Wow, that's a rather gruesome setting and rule for a guild that likes to see itself as the sole upholder of light and peace *huh*

Not showing any mercy whatsoever to already defeaten soldiers isn't exactly going along with the main theme of Avalonia and doesn't make them any better than the Drow. Quite the contrary, the Drow at least give their captives the - although nearly non-existant - chance of living through it :wink:

That aside, I like the scene you created and it'd perfectly fit into a medieval prison, right down to the deceased hanging around and the measures taken to not soil the floor anymore than needed when beheading that poor guy. I do wonder, though, if the staff doesn't enjoy torturing and killing a bit too much, if the grin of some of them is any indication :oh:

Even though this punishment is harsh, in times of war it must be undertaken. Many times we have forgiven enemies in the past and they have come back again to attack our lands. If our peoples blood is spilled by an unprovoked vicious attack, then we must make an example. Our land is just and we see that no one is treated unfairly, but to be a mighty kindom in these uncertain times we must not show weekness. Those who try to take our rulers life must suffer the penalty. I think that is clear in all lands. Great moc de Gothia, you have been working very well for our guild! Another task complete, and a new title is yours.

Thanks Abu Dun!

We are the upholder of light and peace! But when our peoples blood have been spilled there are no remorse to those who did it!

Hehe, some of the guys down here are on the sadistic side...

Edit: Thank you My Liege! I will fight and build to prove myself worthy to sit at your table!

Edited by de Gothia

Wow! I never knew Avalonians could be so cruel.... *huh*

There is a skeleton on the wall - he must have been there for quite some time, just turning into bones, and nobody took him down. Talk about the cruelness... But this will change when Drow are ruling those hatred forests ;) Justice for all!

hehehehe

Says the Nocturnian. :grin: LOL!

There is a skeleton on the wall - he must have been there for quite some time, just turning into bones, and nobody took him down. Talk about the cruelness... But this will change when Drow are ruling those hatred forests ;) Justice for all!

hehehehe

Says the Nocturnian. :grin: LOL!

Well, "justice" is a pretty slippery term ;)

Just for being elf is, of course, execution;

Justice for being human (and not Dr. Rod or similar normal humans from East) is slavery;

Justice for being dwarf is slavery with privileges ;)

And thus, justice for all :)

LOL! :laugh:

Justice for being human (and not Dr. Rod or similar normal humans from East) is slavery;

Wow, I thought you were the nice guys! Have you people never heard of the Geneva Convention? :tongue:

Seriously, nice dungeon de Gothia.

:rofl:

Well, from the north Mitgardian perspective, its Just Ice for us!

Nice vig, though it be gruesome.. I also didn't know the clip holder could attach to the skeleton arms until now. Opens new possibilties for my MOCs