Sign in to follow this  
lisqr

MOC: Pokemon Houndoom

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

My latest pokemon moc, houndoom. It's partly inspired by Rise of the Sphinx set.

I'll probably take a break from "capturing" pokemon, so I have more time to serve my Lord, Lord Ssilyrrlith better :devil:

100_1119-800.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

As I hinted at in your Onix-thread before, I like this creation even more! Overall shape, proportion, articulation and the fact that this monster is a walking barking rottweiler-devil makes it just soooo good!

Thank you for posting this! Keep 'em coming!

Be well!

Cutty

As I hinted at in your Onix-thread before, I like this creation even more! Overall shape, proportion, articulation and the fact that this monster is a walking barking rottweiler-devil makes it just soooo good!

Thank you for posting this! Keep 'em coming!

Be well!

Cutty

I'm glad that you like it. I personally think that Onix is my best pokemon moc so far.

I'm not that happy with Houndoom yet. I'm waiting for some pieces from next year's set to improve the nose a bit.

This is awesome. Dark types have been my fave since their introduction in Gold/Silver, and Houndoom is on that list of my fave ones.

-Omi

WOW!!!!! This is another really really cool pokemon moc! nice work!!!!!

Is there anymore pokemon on there way? if so i can't wait to see them this is really great

:classic:

Charlie

I haven't started on any new ones. Like I said, I'm mainly focusing on building for my guild, Nocturnus for now. I'm really in the mood for fire and lava :devil: