Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

de Gothia´s Avalonian Farm

I present my Avalonian farm! Near the Watchtower of Benoic I built yesterday lies this countryside. The leader of the Watchtower is riding through to see that everthing is ok.

C&C much welcome!!

6349719397_5c58d3561d.jpg

Avalonian Farm by de Gothia, on Flickr

6350467950_340c21092e.jpg

6350468612_0dff7bcc7e.jpg

Edited by de Gothia
Title change as per request

I really love this farm and the inclusion of the official windmill is also well done. The only nitpick that I would have is that medieval farm houses would most likely have straw or reed roofs, and thus not black, but yellow, tan, or dark tan would be more suiteable

Beautiful farm 'de Gothia', I agree the inclusion of the windmill from the mill set just adds to extra touch of Avalonia ! :sweet:

Thanks for the house ideas, I know what to try for the house that's on the drawing board. :wink:

Great work and always remember......Avalonia Forever !

Another prime example of what I was hoping to see in the tasks I gave! This is a great little build, lovely details and landscape, just what you would expect to see in Avalonia. Keep up this run of great builds and I think you will find yourself with a Chief Architect title!

Well done :thumbup:

DC

Artorious!!!!!

More farms means more food for trades. And Trades are very necessary for us! You did a great job- I like the plow the most!

Indeed it is! Avalonia has the best farmland products and they are very valuable on the markets! :sweet:

It's a nice farm you've got there, lovely details all round! :thumbup:

Thank you all! :classic:

Kabel: Yeah, I thought of that too, but I realized my limitations in slopes of those colours.. so black it was! :tongue:

Another prime example of what I was hoping to see in the tasks I gave! This is a great little build, lovely details and landscape, just what you would expect to see in Avalonia. Keep up this run of great builds and I think you will find yourself with a Chief Architect title!

Well done :thumbup:

DC

Artorious!!!!!

Thank you My Liege! I will of course try to build as good as I can to earn that special rank!

A lovely rural setting de Gothia, love the vines growing on the ladders. The cottages are nice and understated, fitting in well with the surrounds. :thumbup:

Thanks both of you :classic:

Just to clear things, the windmill is not my design it´s TLG´s own. It comes from MVR.