Sign in to follow this  
J4ke

Griffin

6348181599_edcb7f7b9f_z.jpg

One hour powerbuild, oh yes! So very pleased with this.

Even though I primarily build space nowadays, I think it's really important not to pigeonhole myself, because there are so many things out there one can build, regardless of genre. Gotta love Lego.

More pictures, you cry? BAM, said the lady!

Wow, Jake! That is awesome. Loving the feet and ingenious head connection. My only criticism is the beak almost seems the wrong way round. Although that doesn't detract from a fantastic MOC! C'mon team Kaliphlin!

Even though I primarily build space nowadays, I think it's really important not to pigeonhole myself, because there are so many things out there one can build, regardless of genre. Gotta love Lego.

Well said that man. Couldn't agree more!

I am really liking this, the droid heads as talons are working perfectly, and the whole model has a convincing organic feel which you don't often see in a brick built beast. Nice work :thumbup:

Some really nice techniques used here! Though the need for Kaliphlin of these beasts seems to be greater than it should be. This may show weakness.

For Mitgardia!

I've said it a few times now - but still... that's is one awesome griffin...

And I hear ya about the space - I'm the same way... I'm pretty sure Iain isn't happy that I'm taking a year long sabbatical from our SPACE layouts.