Sign in to follow this  
Kahgarak

Sugegasa redesigned Thunder Fury...

Hmm, isn't Sugegasa a girl? I thought I read that somewhere. I'll put both in my post just to make sure I don't get stuff wrong.

Anyhoo, Sugegasa can make ANYTHING into 100% pure, unleaded pwnage. I mean, just look at what Sugegasa did with the GATE of the Bridge Assault set!

kannuki08.jpg

And don't get me started with the rest of the Exo-Force! And that redesign of MechaOne's mini mech with only the parts given in the set? Holy fishcakes, Batman!

no7709r-01.jpg

And when he/she's going for originality? Ooooooh MAN! This one is my personal favorite, but all of his/hers are equal in awesomeness. I'm a major mecha enthusist (When I'm not drooling over Avatar) and I got to admit, Sugegasa is my GOD. Or my "non-denominational celestrial figure", if I want to be politically correct. :D

mugetu08.jpg

Hmm, isn't Sugegasa a girl? I thought I read that somewhere. I'll put both in my post just to make sure I don't get stuff wrong.

Anyhoo, Sugegasa can make ANYTHING into 100% pure, unleaded pwnage. I mean, just look at what Sugegasa did with the GATE of the Bridge Assault set!

kannuki08.jpg

And don't get me started with the rest of the Exo-Force! And that redesign of MechaOne's mini mech with only the parts given in the set? Holy fishcakes, Batman!

no7709r-01.jpg

And when he/she's going for originality? Ooooooh MAN! This one is my personal favorite, but all of his/hers are equal in awesomeness. I'm a major mecha enthusist (When I'm not drooling over Avatar) and I got to admit, Sugegasa is my GOD. Or my "non-denominational celestrial figure", if I want to be politically correct. :D

mugetu08.jpg

Whoa, those are sweet! *sweet* I like the Meca One the best ( do something cool with a crappy mech) and the Gate Assault is cool too. ;-) I don't really like the last one because it looks more like a Transformer than Exo-Force *n*

I just went to Brickshelf and looked at Sugegasa gallery. It's amazing! *y* *y* There are at least a hundred mechs! Don't believe me ? Look yourself.

Sugegasa is such a sick mocist. Rarely does he not manage to please.

*sweet*

same here, but i dunno why not *wacko*

Would be nice if he/she could give advice on this topic... Those mech really do look nice :-)

Would be nice if he/she could give advice on this topic... Those mech really do look nice :-)

Yes. That would be a rel treat. He makes some very impressive MOCs.

mugetu08.jpg

That dude has a KK2 Megafig lower arm in his torso.A freaking lower arm!

So creativity is DEFINIATLY a good word to describe Sugegasa's way of MOCing.