TalonCard

From Almaak to Zotax: all the planets in the LEGO galaxies...

Added Planet Mixel to the list. It seems like an obvious add, but the only official source I can find for it is

. Now that that's settled, maybe we can get a confirmation for Planet Chima. :laugh:

TC

Edited by TalonCard

Added Planet Mixel to the list. It seems like an obvious add, but the only official source I can find for it is

. Now that that's settled, maybe we can get a confirmation for Planet Chima. :laugh:

TC

Amen to that!

I wonder if sometime, if any of the obscure canon lovers here would like to bond together, and write/animate a short series of brick-films covering as many of the existing planets as possible? Something like "The Master Builder's Instructions to the Interstellar Array*"?

*You try coming up with a LEGO-themed Hitchhiker's reference. Not as easy as it sounds...

...maybe we can get a confirmation for Planet Chima. :laugh:

TC

"The Land of Chima" is a floating island above an even larger, unnamed land expanse. It is not a planet.

What about the "Brickpicker's Guide to the Galaxy"? :laugh:

TC

Love it.

"The Land of Chima" is a floating island above an even larger, unnamed land expanse. It is not a planet.

Ah, what I meant was, I'd like to see a name given to whatever planet Legends of Chima takes place on.

TC

Edited by TalonCard

I adore this list! LEGO® needs to one day compile and release a star map of its universe's planets.

Oh, and I also translated the message that flashes at the bottom of the UFO screen in the commercial and it reads: "!WARNING! INVALID LINK TO DYNAMIC DLL" :laugh:

Yes... a Dynamic me. :look:

Great flavor text! :wub: Thanks for translating that! My German is really bad! :laugh:

So I guess this makes the Aliens from the Insectoids theme and the Aliens from the UFO theme one and the same... interesting! :look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I have a few things to add:

There are Realms in the Lego Universe, according to Ninjago. 16 of them, to be exact, though not all of them have been explored. So some things could happen there. Also, Ninjago and Ultra Agents are connected, most likely on the same planet, as two of the UA villains showed up in Ninjago. UA is a sequel to Galaxy Squad, as both themes contain Solomon Blaze. Galaxy Squad happens after Monster Fighters, as shown in a Lego Club magazine (I can't remember which) where Lord Vampyre summons the Buggoids with the Moonstones. Monster Fighters takes place in the Monster Realm, which could be one of the sixteen Realms. So the known Realms are:

The Monster Realm: Where all classic monsters originate (Werewolves, mummies, zombies, werebats, etc). I think Lord Vampyre and his wife are the only two vampires in the Realm, and given how badly Lord Vampyre wants to leave, the Realm might serve as a prison for him. I also like to think that the goblins, skeletons, and trolls from the Fantasy Era Castle subtheme came from the Monster Realm, but just from a different region than Lord Vampyre's domain. That would explain why they appeared only in the Fantasy Era, and nowhere after that.

The Cursed Realm: Where all the evil spirits go, I guess. Also used as a "prison" for prisoners of war in Ninjago. My theory is if you die in the Cursed Realm, you turn into a ghost bound to the Preeminent forever.

The Underworld: the Ninjago underworld, populated by the Skulkin.

Cloud Kingdom: A sky based Realm where the citizens are tasked with writing destinies. Accessible only through one known spot on Ninjago, a hurricane-like thing called Blind Man's Eye.

Chima: Showed up in Ninjago for a brief minute when Lloyd and Morro transported there via the Realm Crystal.

The Dark Realm: Only showed up for one episode, basically the description is in the name.

I have another thought, where the Dwarves from Fantasy Era are actually the Rock Monsters from Power Miners. My idea is that they originally existed on Earth, but disappeared underground mysteriously. Being underground and feeding on crystals for centuries made them evolve into the Rock Monsters.

So those are my thoughts. What do you think? I know it isn't planets, but it could help flesh out the universe.

Added planet Volga from the LEGO Awesome Ideas book.

I have a few things to add:

There are Realms in the Lego Universe, according to Ninjago. 16 of them, to be exact, though not all of them have been explored....

So those are my thoughts. What do you think? I know it isn't planets, but it could help flesh out the universe.

Awesome stuff, Joshuad! We've actually been listing different LEGO Realms/Dimensions in this thread here! (It's increasingly likely that the planets listed in this thread exist in different realms, and many of them in multiple realms.

TC

Tazakk/Pereki just pointed out that this Exploriens commercial mentions "the asteroid Zenon"...

http://brickset.com/...e-Station-Zenon

Wow, nice catch! I hadn't even seen that commercial before...there's a 1995 Pirate commercial in the playlist I'd never seen either!

TC