Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Community Build: SW Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi

I have been working on a Endor Ewok village/outpost MOC for a few weeks. If I get it done in time I would love to be part of this.

I have been working on a Endor Ewok village/outpost MOC for a few weeks. If I get it done in time I would love to be part of this.

There goes my entry. :tongue:

Actually, put me in for a skiff. Didn't want to do a random Ewok hut anyway. :laugh:

There goes my entry. :tongue:

Actually, put me in for a skiff. Didn't want to do a random Ewok hut anyway. :laugh:

I am pretty sure there will be alot of Ewok entries but don't let that stop you! :classic:

Count me in as well. If I dont enter I probly wont build anything, this way im commited on submitting somthing. Nothing big from me again but might do somthing from Jabba's palace :wink: .

Edit: 400th post :excited: .

Edited by wokajablocka

I'm working on a couple of appropriate things at the moment (trying to get ahead of the game!) So count me in please!

Kaitan

I'm working on a couple of appropriate things at the moment (trying to get ahead of the game!) So count me in please!

Kaitan

Are you building in Moodland scale again? :sweet:

Anybody before this post have been signed up and entries updated.

AC

I'm working on a minifig scale, LDD A-wing. Let's hope that will be my last digital creation, I really want to work with the real stuff again.

I'm working on a minifig scale, LDD A-wing. Let's hope that will be my last digital creation, I really want to work with the real stuff again.

Minifigure scale? That's only 15-16 studs long! *huh* I'll definitely be looking forward to this!

Minifigure scale? That's only 15-16 studs long! *huh* I'll definitely be looking forward to this!

Umm, maybe my words were a little misleading. I intended to make it minifigure scale, but after counting the amount of studs in length, it appears that it will be around 28 studs.. sorry. :blush:

All sign-ups and entries before this post have been added!

AC

jealous!

-snip-

Well. This is from the deleted scenes...

Please read the guidelines for posting.

AC

There certainly are some great contributions to this community build! My creation has been collecting dust for quite some time, as I've been waiting on my Bricklink order to arrive with the required parts to finish it. :hmpf_bad:

However I hope to have mine uploaded soon. :classic: