Sign in to follow this  
fr33manator

MOCs:Frost Skorpions Faction

Hey fr33manator ...

While I understand how you might want to revisit some of your old MOCs, keep in mind we have guildlines on bumping old threads.

Now if you wanted to tie all your Ice Planet builds together, I could merge all your topics together, and you can provide update/new builds in there? Instead of bumping all these old threads?

That being said...

I like this one! The opening canopies are pretty cool, as are the little turrets on the side.

Maybe next time put some cladding or tiling to hide the Technic beams?

Absolutely. If I could get a faction thread I could compile them all into one. I only bumped so posters could get an idea of what I was talking about. How should I go about putting them all

Into one thread?

And that is a great idea about the cladding. It'll give me a reason to use that giant bag of blue tiles I bought! Thanks for the idea!

Again, mea culpa. I love the site and hope to be a better contributor once my photo skills improve. I have about 15 or so models built for this faction and about the same number built for another one, so compiled threads would allow me to showcase them altogether!

Edited by fr33manator

Absolutely. If I could get a faction thread I could compile them all into one. I only bumped so posters could get an idea of what I was talking about. How should I go about putting them all

Into one thread?

Again, mea culpa. I love the site and hope to be a better contributor once my photo skills improve. I have about 15 or so models built for this faction and about the same number built for another one, so compiled threads would allow me to showcase them altogether!

There! I merged everything in this thread for you. This should keep things tidier. :sweet:

I would suggest you edit the first post and have pics/links to each individual build (you can copy the link - the little number on the right hand side will give you a direct link to that post). That way everyone can see all your faction in one overview page and look at each individual MOC!

As for photo skills... it might be obvious, but the best way to take good pictures is to take LOTs of pictures. For each picture I post, I probably take 10 from the same angle, and I pick which angle is best (so if things are out of focus, the light is wrong etc etc, I have plenty to choose from). Try that :thumbup: