ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Two

Players only please.

day201.jpg

day202.jpg

day203.jpg

day204.jpg

day205.jpg

Simon The Pieman begins the day with 5 penalty votes for not voting yesterday. Clayface is excused due to his pre-arranged absence.

Day Two has begun and will last 72 hours. You must wait 24 hours before voting.

--------------------------------------------

Objectives

To win the game, the Criminals must kill off all the Undercover Agents, while the Undercover Agents need to outnumber the Criminals.

Rules

1. Each player has been given a character to play who is aligned with either the Criminals or the Undercover Agents. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted and proxy voting is not allowed, except in the case of a pre-notified absence. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. In the case of a tie, one of the tied individuals will be lynched at random. Voting is mandatory.

3. A game Day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The Day will end when all players have voted and a majority vote has been reached. After the Day has concluded, a Night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the 18 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night will, in most cases, be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of Night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the Day threads. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the Day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game threads or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in Day threads or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via the role PM.

10. Every player will get an Action and a Skill at their disposal. These can only be used during the Night. These are all active; none are passive.

11. Each Night, the players must use one of their Actions OR Skills by sending the host a PM about it, stating which you want to use and also your target where applicable.

12. The Night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. If you don’t send your night ability by the time limit I’ve started the next Day, you will miss your chance to use it.

13. By using existing characters, it is expected that players will live up to their roles and follow their characters closely. Also, any referring to players by their username rather than their character’s name will not be tolerated.

14. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

Non-playable Characters

thejokertj.jpg The Joker - played by ADHO15

thepenguint.jpgThe Penguin - played by The Penguin

Players

babydollv.jpg - Baby Doll - played by KielDaMan

banei.jpg - Bane - played by Masked Builder

blackmask.jpg - Black Mask - played by Brickdoctor

calendarman.jpg - Calendar Man - played by Bob_

clayfacee.jpg - Clayface - played by WhiteFang

deadshot.jpg - Deadshot - played by Rumble Strike

egghead.jpg - Egghead - played by Captain Tamamono

harleyquinn.jpg - Harley Quinn - played by Alopex

husha.jpg - Hush - played by Mrlegoninja

killercroc.jpg - Killer Croc - played by JediAnakin

manbat.jpg - Man-Bat - played by Sirius Black

mrfreeze.jpg - Mr Freeze - played by Oky

mrzsasz.jpg - Mr Zsasz - played by Nightshroud99

poisonivyt.jpg - Poison Ivy - played by badboytje88

simonthepieman.jpg - Simon The Pieman - played by Scorpiox

thecreeperg.jpg - The Creeper - played by def

themadhatter.jpg - The Mad Hatter - played by Jedi master Brick

themusicmeister.jpg - The Music Meister - played by Capt. Redblade

theriddlerh.jpg - The Riddler - played by sok117

thescarecrow.jpg - The Scarecrow - played by Peanuts

theventriloquist.jpg - The Ventriloquist - played by Professor Flitwick

twoface.jpg - Two-Face - played by K-nut

Deceased

catwomandead.jpg - Catwoman - played by CallMePieOrDie - Undercover Agent - lynched on Day One

rasalghuldead.jpg - Ra’s Al Ghul - played by Fred Fred Burger - Unknown - killed on Night One

Reserves

JimButcher

Confirmation And Discussion Thread

Day One

Edited by ADHO15

Is it possible we can find out if Ra Al Ghul was scum? But anyway, we found a scumbag day 1! 4

Did anyone defend Catwoman yesterday? Or know our logic, but not vote.

Is it possible we can find out if Ra Al Ghul was scum?

How do you propose we do that when the corpse has disappeared?! I hope you traitorous scumbags aren't up to anything!

But anyway, we found a scumbag day 1!

Indeed you did! Congratulations! :thumbup: This is our first victory against Gordon and the Bat! Keep 'em coming! Ha ha!

Simon states...I unvoted Riddler yesterday, but the day ended before I voted again. Before peope start accusing me of not voting for Cat, I wasn't entirely convinced and was away untill the day's end.

Now that's away, I must say I'm chuffed we got a scum. Good job Creeps, your suspicions were correct. :sweet:

So, I'm glad Riddler is still with us, who'd you investigate tonight Ed? Also, any other ideas Creeps?

Wait. Maybe the Mafia did not get their revenge with Ra's Al Ghul. There is a possibility:

Catwoman had the Undercover Agent's Kill ability, she got lynched, so no kill that night.

Then, The Vigilante (Town or Neutral) kills Ra al Ghul, and the scum clear his body away. He might actually be a undercover agent himself.

Oh yes Mr J. my Darling Clown! :wub: We caught a filthy traitor!!!! :sweet:

By the way Baby Doll... ...when is the big announcement coming??? :sceptic:

Hooray, we got an agent on Day 1! :sweet: Let's hope we can keep up the good work, everybody! :thumbup:

Although, one does have to wonder what Ra's Al Ghul's affiliation was. :look: Maybe the scum used a janitor action on him?

I think we'll have a good chance at finding a scum today if we look at those who defended/weren't so keen on voting for Catwoman. Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Hush, and Simon the Pieman did not vote for her at any point in time (Ra's didn't vote for her either, but he's dead, so we can't lynch him), but her bandwagon started pretty late in the day, and I don't recall seeing any of them around during the time we were all voting for her.

Out of everyone who voted for Catwoman, I think Bane is the most suspicious. He did unvote Nygma, but he changed his vote to Croc instead of Catwoman. However, Catwoman publicly asked him to jump on her bandwagon, so that complicates things.

That treacherous feline, I knew she couldn't resist the Bat. I'm so glad we managed to get one agent, and maybe two if Ra's was also undercover. Quite the first day for us, let's see if we can do it again and set our sights on more scum!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Baby Doll's prediction. Spill the beans, doll!

Baby Doll, tell us when this 'confirmation' will happen. Anyway, one possibility is the scum did send a kill, but got blocked/target got protected! :classic:

Hurrah! One Scum down! :sweet:

I, too, am anxiously awaiting the big revelation regarding Baby Doll.

Out of everyone who voted for Catwoman, I think Bane is the most suspicious. He did unvote Nygma, but he changed his vote to Croc instead of Catwoman. However, Catwoman publicly asked him to jump on her bandwagon, so that complicates things.

Further complicating things is that in all the books I read about these situations, characters like Bane always act this way. :sceptic:

In the past Catwoman has been loyal to the bat so to speak. It does seems some of our allegiances, if not all of them are based on character.

Baby Doll, could you explain to us all how this revelation is going to work? Are our gracious hosts going to come out of the blue and say it?

Anyway, one possibility is the scum did send a kill, but got blocked/target got protected! :classic:

That's definitely a possibility, especially since our investigator has revealed himself. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the scum went after him last night but were unsuccessful due to a protection.

Further complicating things is that in all the books I read about these situations, characters like Bane always act this way. :sceptic:

That's true, I've noticed that Bane is usually one to just 'go with the herd', but still, I think it would have been a bit more like him to vote for Catwoman immediately just because everyone else was doing it. He had no reason to vote for Croc.

In the past Catwoman has been loyal to the bat so to speak. It does seems some of our allegiances, if not all of them are based on character.

I'm pretty sure Penguin said these are Gordon's agents we're dealing with here, not the Bat's.

Excellent. We have found our first traitor, although no thanks to me. I feel one step closer to being reunited with my dear Nora already. I shall try harder today to find the next Agent!

However, Ras Al Ghul's disappearance is quite disconcerting. Something tells me that whoever took his body will have taken him back to the Lazarus Pits in order to bring him back to life. It would make sense for him to have the ability to arrange something like that.

I wonder why the agents would kill Ra's, he was being rather silent yesterday. There seem to be lots of better targets, such as the Riddler, Baby Doll (who yet has to be cleared) or the Creeper, or plenty of other people who were far more active then Ra's.

If we think logically, i.e. assume those of you lunatics who try to snitch on us think logically, there are only three possible explainings I can think of, either

-Ra's was important to us criminals and the agents knew about it or

-they didn't want to risk to kill somebody who's protected or

-this was no scum kill.

Killing silent people is usually the MO of a serial killer or a clueless vigilante.

I hope Ra's wasn't important to us, like in having a valuable action. This would imply the scum knew about his role, so he told them or he told someone who told them. I hope he wasn't stupid enough to do so though.

I doubt the scum would actually waste a kill on a silent criminal, as silent criminals are not much better than dead criminals, while killing a proactive criminal would have helped them a lot.

So I suppose this was no scum kill, but either a criminal who tried to help us (after all Ra's was somwhat accused yesterday) or a SK who just wanted to kill somebody. Which would leave us with the question, what did the scum do? Did they attempt to kill someone protected or did they recruit someone for the agents?

I would be interested to hear what side Ra's was on after all.

Well, at least we mananged to kill an agent. That's so rare, it would almost be a reason to celebrate.

But I don't celebebrate. Never. Well, maybe if I survive this, get a lot of money, conclude my studies of fear, lay my hands on the Bat and publish a paper which will revolutionize psychology, I will consider celebrating.

But for starters, we've killed an agent. Way to go, criminals! maybe you're not all as dumb as I thought. But of course, you got me, so we can't possibly lose. Fear me, scum!

pretty_flower-342.jpg Wow we convicted an agent on day one! We all ow it to the Creeper. Mr Creeper I have to apologize for ever doubting you. Lets kiss and make up :pir_kiss:

As mentioned before, I am curious to when Baby Dolls affiliation will be confirmed. You said it would be today so... we're waiting...

So Ras corps disappeared. That must mean we have a janitor among us. Too bad. I wonder why Ras was chosen, and by who? Was it the agents or maybe the work of a vigilante or serial killer. Lets kick some serious but team Criminal!

The Creeper really pulled through for us! One Agent down!!! :thumbup:

I've already given myself a celebratory MARK, it feels good... :purrr:

Now as for Ra's, I feel Mr. Freeze made an excellent point concerning his ability, however I'm not sure how that would work out.:sceptic:

Nonetheless, we're off to a great start and this is when it gets interesting! :sweet:

That's true, I've noticed that Bane is usually one to just 'go with the herd', but still, I think it would have been a bit more like him to vote for Catwoman immediately just because everyone else was doing it. He had no reason to vote for Croc.

Agreed. The only thing I can think of if he's a Townie sheep is if he was reviewing Baby Doll's statements and missed the part where she said she had confused Croc with Mad Hatter. (not that Croc was a bad choice, as he didn't do much Yesterday, either) If he is Scum, on the other hand, he could have been trying to get enough people to change their votes to Croc to take advantage of the penalty votes and save Catwoman. Unfortunately, his quiet behavior has made it hard for me to figure him out. :sceptic:

Ido believe the Riddler in his role claim, so we must be thinking on who to kill today

What the MegaBloks does that have to do anything?!? :sceptic: I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't believe Riddler at this point. If Riddler reveals that he found a Scum through investigation, there is virtually nothing to think about as far as who to lynch Today, and if Riddler doesn't reveal that he found a Scum, then whether or not you believe his role claim currently has absolutely nothing to do with thinking about who to lynch Today.

It's not time to celebrate yet. We still have an unknown amount of agents to get rid of before we're home free.

I'm not sure what to say at this point, I'll observe for now.

Agreed. The only thing I can think of if he's a Townie sheep is if he was reviewing Baby Doll's statements and missed the part where she said she had confused Croc with Mad Hatter. (not that Croc was a bad choice, as he didn't do much Yesterday, either) If he is Scum, on the other hand, he could have been trying to get enough people to change their votes to Croc to take advantage of the penalty votes and save Catwoman. Unfortunately, his quiet behavior has made it hard for me to figure him out. :sceptic:

At that point, Catwoman had 9 votes while Riddler had 8 (although he did take one more off of Riddler when he voted for Croc). There was still time for change, but the tides were starting turn against Catwoman.

However, there is still the possibility that Catwoman asked her associates to bus her when she saw how fast the votes were stacking up.

Good we got a Scum agent. Now if only we can get another today.

Yes. I had no reason to not vote for her other than I thought she wasn't scum. As we found out this morning she was. So when she asked me to vote for her I had no reason not too.

I had decide that Cat wasn't scum, so hence why I voted for Croc.

At that point, Catwoman had 9 votes while Riddler had 8 (although he did take one more off of Riddler when he voted for Croc). There was still time for change, but the tides were starting turn against Catwoman.

However, there is still the possibility that Catwoman asked her associates to bus her when she saw how fast the votes were stacking up.

The timing of his Unvote makes me think that he's just, as you say, following the herd. The Vote for Croc makes me think that he was trying to sow confusion and make people think about a suspect other than Catwoman, whom we now know was Scum. I can think of a reason why a Scum would want to Unvote Riddler at that point, (to make himself look like Town) but I can't think of a reason a Townie would vote for Croc at that point other than just to follow Baby Doll around, unless he was really confused. (or both, perhaps)

Yes. I had no reason to not vote for her other than I thought she wasn't scum. As we found out this morning she was. So when she asked me to vote for her I had no reason not too.

I had decide that Cat wasn't scum, so hence why I voted for Croc.

Fair enough; there's nothing wrong with coming to you own conclusions and going against the herd. Still, you have to admit that your vote looked very much like that of a scum trying to save his partner.

Fair enough; there's nothing wrong with coming to your own conclusions and going against the herd. Still, you have to admit that your vote looked very much like that of a scum trying to save his partner.

Yes I will admit that it did. I had no idea she was scum though.