Sign in to follow this  
K-Nut

Kaliphlin Coast Watch.

p1040141.jpg

I built the main tower this morning and realized I didn't have enough tan to cover my 32x32 Green Baseplate. So I said to myself, why not have this be a coast watch tower?

Story: This tower was built on the coastline to stop smugglers and bandits from coming into the ports of Kaliphlin. Robbers are trying to infiltrate the base and steal the hidden invention, that if in the wrong hands, could destroy all of Kaliphlin.

p1040143.jpg

Interior

p1040144.jpg

Queen Sirenia, Goddess of the sea. It is good luck to have a statue of the great goddess in a structure near the sea.

p1040146.jpg

Visiting General Maximo Greeland speaking plans with the leader of the tower and all coastal towers in the Southern region, Baron Ringlo.

p1040148.jpg

An Archer positioned outside the meeting room. Oblivious to the robber climbing up the side. :laugh:

p1040142.jpg

Without figs. I had fun building this and I hope you all like it! :sweet:

Is that a propeller engine on the top floor? :tongue:

Great water effects and texture on the towers.

We should build up the left side, so we can't have people sneaking up that side!

Is that a propeller engine on the top floor? :tongue:

:facepalm: I was wondering where that went! :laugh: I need to take more pictures. :grin: Thank you!

Very nice! I like that water and the outside of the tower is superb. But why did you even have a propeller engine near you anyways? :wacko::laugh:

Very nice! I like that water and the outside of the tower is superb. But why did you even have a propeller engine near you anyways? :wacko::laugh:

Short Story: I recently got the fourth MBA kit and it came with a spare propeller.

Long Story: I put the propeller in there for safe keeping as I brought it downstairs for the photoshoot, I totally forgot about it. :grin:

EDIT: I just redid the outside of the tower. I hope to have pics up by Tuesday.

Edited by K-nut

Oh, I thought the propeller was the hidden invention the thieves were trying to steal. The introduction of mechanical aviation would certainly destroy the guild, dragons are bad enough to deal with :tongue:

Long Story: I put the propeller in there for safe keeping as I brought it downstairs for the photoshoot, I totally forgot about it. :grin:

Haha, I had the same idea as Waterbrick Down, though I have to say I don't know how a propeller could destroy all of Kaliphlin.

Nice build!

Edited by Dan Church

Think about it, planes everywhere, it would be like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade all over again, except this time there's no tunnel to hide in the open desert.

Nice work K-Nut. I'm not a huge fan of the Technic parts showing at the top of the tower, but I love how you've captured a sandstone fortress feel with simple techniques in the lower portion. :thumbup:

Think about it, planes everywhere, it would be like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade all over again, except this time there's no tunnel to hide in the open desert.

Don't worry, this is a coastal tower. I'm sure there are plenty of seagulls nearby.

Oh, I thought the propeller was the hidden invention the thieves were trying to steal.

Uhmmm, what he said! :laugh: