Some great work here! I always wished I hadn't given up on technic so quickly, i'm always amazed by what some people came make with it.

Excellent engineering!

Hi!

I love this creation more than the 911. It is supercool!

Could you share pictures (or building instructions) of the Mini Cooper (with the gearbox included)?

Cheers!

Zoli

Hey, hey! It's nice to see a Technic model on the front page! The Technic forum is getting some love after all! :thumbup::grin:

Edited by dhc6twinotter

My personal Supercar top 3:

1. Bugatti Veyron, by Sheepo

2. Porsche 911, by Sheepo

3. Mini Cooper, by Sheepo

In other words: I think Sheepo is one of the best Technic builders around at this moment.

I concur. Absolutely stunning, Sheepo. I'm curious what your next project is going to be!

I really like the functions and looks of your MINI. The only drawback for me is its speed.

I'm in love with this model, you know... :purrr:

And trust me the mini is fast considering the size it has.

It is indeed a good model with interesting functions. I just wish that the technic builders were not forced to constantly use the red elements though.

In other words: I think Sheepo is one of the best Technic builders around at this moment.

In his style of technic building, I would have to agree. :thumbup:

I used to have a friend who owned one of these. It was the same color too. I think that you captured all the functions of the fun little car and I was impressed you even added the folding seat. I think that this model you've made could become a set. I fyou want it to become a set go to this website a post pics of your model. http://lego.cuusoo.com/

I hope you like it!!

Do I like it? Man, what an amazing cool build! Grrrrrrrreat stuff :thumbup:

Great scale, design and function.

Would love to see the technique behind the gearbox.

And last but not least:

I really like it how you used "normal"-sized wheels to achieve such a big model. Really good!

You are very exaggerated, but thanks!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Unbelievable!

This model perfectly captures the proportions of the original, including the size of the wheels relative to the bodyshell, and the correct body contours. I only wish that the latest PseudoMINI from BMW was as nicely designed as this little masterpiece!

Everybody who truly loves cars adore Minis- they may have been uncomfortable, noisy, and very bouncy, but they were exceptional cars in their day, and the Cooper ran rings around far more powerful cars such as the Ford Galaxie 500 on the racetrack. This model captures the quirkiness so well. Its certainly far better built than the real thing ever was- last time I drove one (a later car, non-Cooper) I had to stop to pick the exhaust pipe off the road, and nearly crashed because the windscreen wipers were useless (and being so low to the ground you pick up all the glare of oncoming vehicle headlights). If I win the lottery I'll buy a real Cooper S and no doubt, try to make a Lego model using your instructions!

dude you are awsome!!! you need to make instructions of these, or if you dont want to tear them apart, make instructions in your best ability to just by looking at the model! i would definatly go out of my way spending money just to build models like yours... and possibly change color and stuff and etc. but if you do make instructions i would find a way to build your models and set them on a display with the model name and your name as the respected creator. plus i could possibly learn a trick or two by looking at your models!

No one have buld the mini cooper rc of Sheepo pr has the instructions. I would like to built it and I am looking for the instructions.

Thanks a lot!!!

Let's quote this from other 4-year old topic bump:

@Oscar76

Welcome to Eurobricks. Please read the site guidelines about posting in old topics. Asking instructions by bumping 5 year old topic is against those guidelines. By signing up to this site you have agreed to those.

Now let's leave this Cooper to rest in its garage!

This has always been one of my favorite builds. The Mini has been one of my all time favorite cars since purchasing a 1987 while living in Germany.