CopMike

EB SW X-mas Raffle 2011

Received mine today, and Savage did have his armor, MISB! :thumbup: Thanks a bunch, CopMike!

And today I got my Prize A if you'd like to track the time from Sweden to mid-USA, ha!

My Oppress had armor as well.

Thanks again. New Leia :wub:

I received my Prize A today, but I swapped Leia for Panaka, so my three were Sasee Tinn, Opress (with armor) and Hutt-hatin' Panaka. Thanks CopMike and Siegfried for the raffle - I'll post a pic later!

I was gunna ask if anyone in the US had gotten theirs yet, but Warden seems to have, and I'm in the middle of the country too, so... *anticipation building*

Just received my package today! To all of you who made this raffle possible:Thank you so much!!! :classic:

Also, my thanks to Legobrandon for trading with me for this awesome prize pack (prize B)!

Lastly, I think that I read (earlier in the thread) that some people had gotten a Vos head instead of a Koth head (for Eeth Koth), and that has happened to me as well now... Is there anyone who received Vos with Koth's head?

I was gunna ask if anyone in the US had gotten theirs yet, but Warden seems to have, and I'm in the middle of the country too, so... *anticipation building*

I'm in California, so if you haven't received yours yet, you should have it soon.

Lastly, I think that I read (earlier in the thread) that some people had gotten a Vos head instead of a Koth head (for Eeth Koth), and that has happened to me as well now... Is there anyone who received Vos with Koth's head?

Yes, it was me and another one I think. Guess the next project of CopMike involves a lot of Eeth Koth's heads ... (just kidding :D)

carry_on_senator.jpg

Thanks to Cop Mike, Siegfried and anybody else involved in organising the raffle :thumbup:

BTW My figs arrived :tongue:

Received mine today, and Savage did have his armor, MISB! :thumbup: Thanks a bunch, CopMike!

Me too, I was pleasantly surprised that the breast plate was still in it's own little sealed bag.

Thank you so much Mike as well as all the other entities involved.

I received three really great figs! Such a pleasant surprise to have a pack of cool figs show up at your doorstep!!! :classic:

A very big thank you to Mike and everyone involved.

Cheers

Thor

Canada Post came through! I got Dengar as my Mystery Figure. Now I need to scrape together his little backpack.

Thanks for the raffle. I shall participate again!

My Prize D showed up today! Piett, yay! :grin:

Thanks Eurobricks! You guys are awesome.

Edited by Pellaeon

Praiter Yed

Absolutely brilliant cartoon.

A wonderful combination of my favourite movie series and star wars.

Mine hasn't come yet...I sincerely hope it wasn't lost in the post :cry_sad:

Dont worry Huntleyfx I havent recieved mine yet either ( a little woried that Aus post has lost my figs as well) and Brickmamba lives here in Australia and he got his on the 10th and its a week later and I still havent got mine. I know Copmike was posting these out in batches so just be paitent.

Im one of the prize D winners so im interested to see if I get Denga or Peitt? :excited:

I haven't gotten my Prize C yet either (live in the US Midwest), so either we're all screwed, or we don't have to worry yet. :laugh:

I'm always paranoid about mail. What prize did you get Huntleyfx?

I'm always paranoid about mail.

Right there with you. :laugh: I've been hawking the mailbox for a week.

Just got my D prize today! Dengar!! Woohoo!! This was an Awesome Raffle. Thanks CopMike and everyone else that helped out. What a great gift for the new year. Thanks!

I haven't gotten my Prize C yet either (live in the US Midwest), so either we're all screwed, or we don't have to worry yet. :laugh:

I think they must have taken the long way around the world for the west coasters to get theirs first.

The mail system's been like that for me lately, though. Thanks to the wonder of package tracking, I got to watch a recent Amazon order zig zag around all the states surrounding mine before it arrived. Dang thing must've been driven past my house at least three times.

Yes! :cry_happy:

Got my Prize C today. Everything looks fantastic. Thank you so much CopMike. :sweet:

Good luck to all of those who haven't gotten theirs yet.