CopMike

EB SW X-mas Raffle 2011

Thanks so much for hosting the raffle!

I quickly put a little something together. It's not much, but I kinda like it.

It's not strictly Xmas related (as I don't celebrate Xmas), but the original inspiration came from last year's Doctor Who Christmas Special (which is where the quote at the bottom come from).

xmas_raffle_entry_2011_resized.jpg

Edited by Cad Bane

Inspired by Copmike's awesome EB Event 2009 special set, Mos Eisley Droid Cantina :wub: I did a Merry, droidy Christmas.

merry_droidy_christmas.jpg

Unfortunately the black protocol droid decided to stand in front of the christmas tree blocking it from view. :hmpf:

Okay got myself an entry for this.

6407342813_06fa3c7fee.jpg

"Just Because I'm old, creepy, like to wear red, am standing in front of a Christmas tree, and have a fake beard doesn't mean I'm Santa!"

Here's mine - Father Vader and his Christmas Troopers out on a Christmas Gift Collecting Expedition...

post-4453-132234497952.jpg

For the second year in a row, Minister of State, Leia Organa Solo got hopelessly drunk at the New Republic Christmas Party and decided it would be hilarious to photocopy her bum...

xmas_leia.jpg

Thanks to CopMike for the command to 'have fun' and the chance to win minifigs :sweet::thumbup:

Sorry for quoting something from page 3, I was just looking through this thread and had to - because this MOC is just so hilarious :tongue::laugh::wub:

Great coping machine, btw :wink:

6409252401_d344ed60f0_z.jpg

All I want for Christmas is a blaster that shoot straight.

Here's mine! Happy Christmas everyone, especially you, CopMike! :laugh:

6409812993_a696883e8c.jpg

Christmas on Hoth

It was innocent times like this, on the last Hoth Christams before the Empire arrived, that inspired some of Luke Skywalker's daring tactics during the later Battle of Hoth...

Caganer is a typical figure appearing in nativity scenes in Catalonia and neighbouring areas with Catalan culture. More information at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caganer. Darth Vader can not be out of this tradition, due that he wants to control the whole the universe :grin: :grin:

1321782072m_SPLASH.jpg

Edited by lluisgib

xmas4.jpg

For the fourth year running, Lord Vader had banned Xmas on the Death Star. However, a couple of fun loving Imperial Officers decide to spruce up Cude Dude IG-88.........