Oh, I just realized that I am going to be out for a just a bit more than a week (November 19th to November 27th) and then also again (November 30 to December 3rd). Does that mess up my chances? :sceptic:

Hard to say, I had you as one of the first builders as per your request, we will just have to see, I'll PM you

Hard to say, I had you as one of the first builders as per your request, we will just have to see, I'll PM you

Alright, I'm now out of town for a week. I'm sorry if this throws off your schedule! :sing:

Well I sent my PM, probably to late though.

Like the previous RCBS, sign-ups are not on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, I will keep the signups open until Monday, November 19th

Thanks for your understanding!

Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, I will keep the signups open until Monday, November 19th

November 19th is today. :look:

The time has come!!!

Everybody who showed interest is in, I am at work right now so I can't upload the base model bu t I will do so when I get home tonight at around 20:00 EST.

Pm's will be sent to confirm but here is the buidler list:

1 Canticleer Blues

2 Bart

3 KingoftheZempk

4 Masked Builder

5 The Legonater

6 Skipper

7 Darkdragon

8 CallMePieOrDie

9 Bricksandparts

10 Alopex

11 prateek

12 BasOne

13 Lalror

14 Alasdair Ryan

15 Brickdoctor

16 Piratedave84

Oh! and so far there are no reserves, so I may call on you to fill in spots if needs be. Alternatively, youc an tell your friends there is still room to join us!!!!

Happy Building!

Edited by Piratedave84

OK so I've had a set back, I lost he base model :blush: , well not lost per say, my CPU @ home is acting up. I'll try to retrieve the model later this week. This being said, the build will start next Monday ... or before I somehow find time to do it!

So is the build going to start soon? Just wondering, I mean it's Wednesday and all. :wacko:

I was just wondering the same, because I am listed second so I kinda expected a pm today ..

But now I am wondering if we already started at all?

Bart

PS. don't hope you plan on sending me the file in the weekend, I'm really busy then :look:

Finish girlfriend, St. Nicolas, Alcoholbirthday Party

Piratedave is still having technical difficulties, but he's getting his computer fixed and will start the build as soon as possible.

FIXED!!!!

OK so the model is done, the builders are notified and I only have a little details to sort out and then we are GO!

Expect the base model to be upoladed later today, around 8:00 EST

I would like to apologize to everyone for the undue delays.

Model was sent to the first builder and first post updated!

LETS BUILD A FORT!!!

I really like that starter model! :wub:

Thanks, I can't wait to see what the first builder decided to do, whatever he chooses to do kind of dictates the tone of the whole model.

Alright. Slightly late, but I sent my turn earlier today! For my build I decided to go with a 'Classic Pirates' feel, and so my part (which is pretty much just a base with some supports) is made in that style. The ball's finally started rolling; here's hoping everyone will have fun working on this RCB! :laugh:

Nice work on the base, I'm getting excited now. :excited:

Although I worry about that minifig, I'm sure it'll get in the way somehow. :look:

Although I worry about that minifig, I'm sure it'll get in the way somehow. :look:

As a minor aesthetic detail, that should be allowed to be moved if it gets in the way of a building.

I Was the lucky person to be second, which was harder then I expected.

but due to me having a free day today and some inspiration I'm already finished.

At first I didn't know what to do with what my predecessor had done, because I had a totally different idea, after seeing the starter model. But it turned out okay.

I added a Jetty with an entrance to the fortress.

build a small watch tower with canon and an officer on one of the higher rocks, with a stairs leading up from the basement build by Canticleer Blues.

I hope you all like what I did.

Bart

Great work from the both of you!

I really like how the classic feel was captured!

That's a great start to the build!

1 post updated

Thanks for the PM! I'm going to start it tonight! :classic:

Looks great Bart, the fort's developing nicely. That tower on the rocks would make a great outpost on its own. :thumbup: