Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

OK, I've finally begun to build a decent watchtower but due to shortage of grey or dark grey bricks, I am building a watchtower so audaciously ridiculous that our enemies won't see it coming. :wink:

I want! :classic:

Very well de Gothia. I bestow upon you the task to earn the title Lord High Chief of Agriculture.

Greetings guildsmen of Avalonia and welcome to new additions. Im very pleased to see that we have hit the ground running in the Tower Challenge. Already we have some great builds posted by our members and its only just the first couple of days. Well done, I hope to see many more great entries to come. Don't forget that these Tower builds are mocs that will bring our guild points, so try the best you can.

Can I ask that all members who are currently building any of the tasks I set, can you please state what tasks you are doing so I can keep a record.

We sure have recruited a lot of Pirate Lords into this guild... I hope all remember we are an honorable guild.

At least if theres a war at sea we know we will dominate. :devil:

Can I ask that all members who are currently building any of the tasks I set, can you please state what tasks you are doing so I can keep a record.

Ok my lord.

Here we are.

The given tasks are ready or under construction:

- The leader of my army on his "tiny" mount :laugh: - done

- My army - lining up

- Our first building task - 75% done

And in this case I wish for my title: "Prince Of The Forest" (or if you have something special comes up to your mind than let me know)

:classic:

I hope that my watchtower will be done tomorrow to reinforce our border line at the western frontline and the other done towers so far.

Great work by the way my fellow campaigners!

My siege engines are complete, my lord, and I shall have a painting finished for you to see on the morrow, that I might obtain the title of Siege Master.

Ok my lord.

Here we are.

The given tasks are ready or under construction:

- The leader of my army on his "tiny" mount :laugh: - done

- My army - lining up

- Our first building task - 75% done

And in this case I wish for my title: "Prince Of The Forest" (or if you have something special comes up to your mind than let me know)

:classic:

I hope that my watchtower will be done tomorrow to reinforce our border line at the western frontline and the other done towers so far.

Great work by the way my fellow campaigners!

I did give you the position of high lord executioner....

I´m in for "Lord High Chief of Agriculture." And my watchtower should be ready very soon.

I'm waiting on a few Bricklink orders to arrive. I may just go out tomorrow and pick up a few small sets to get the barding and shields I need for my mounted warlord and army.

I've started on my watchtower, I'd say about 10% completed.

And I'm kicking around some ideas for the title tasks.

My siege engines are complete, my lord, and I shall have a painting finished for you to see on the morrow, that I might obtain the title of Siege Master.

I volunteer to be the next siegemaster.

Is there any chance of the guilds getting their own moc thread? Like Avalonia mocs, Mithgardia mocs etc... Right now you have to dig through many pages just to find them. It would be nice to see the other guilds mocs too.

It would also be nice if the members wrote their belongings in their signature so you know what guild you belong to. I like the fact that other guild members can write in our thread but it would be much easier to see where the person belongs to if their guild was in their signature..

So much for watchtower's. :hmpf_bad: Any new tasks for us, my liege?

Oh, and I have been trying to notify madayartist I chose him for High Lord Executioner.

I think just some general organisation of titles/tasks etc would be good at the moment. I notice a few people haven't been added to the guild membership either *cough* me *cough* :P

What would be good is

a) tasks/titles available

b) requirements for task/title

c) list of people partaking in said tasks or holding titles, and whether this also precludes others attempting the same

At the moment, I've read through about half the thread... and all of the above is absolutely clear as mud :wacko:

Matt

My Leige, my Watchtower is done!

6347264408_cc82ece809_m.jpg

IMG_2010 by de Gothia, on Flickr

Now our beloved farmers will be safe!!

Now I will do my "Lord High Chief of Agriculture". Hope it´s ok that I build the Watchtower and the farms together as modulars..?

My liege. The drow keep sending spies into Avalonia, Mitgardia and Kalaphlin. I suggest that if they do not withdraw that we boycott Nocturnus and agree with the north and south to cut off all trade with them. Their land is to...dead...to gain any resources and Nocturnus shall have no choice but to withdraw all drow spies.

My Leige, my Watchtower is done!

6347264408_cc82ece809_m.jpg

IMG_2010 by de Gothia, on Flickr

Now our beloved farmers will be safe!!

Now I will do my "Lord High Chief of Agriculture". Hope it´s ok that I build the Watchtower and the farms together as modulars..?

Nice watchtower! It definitely looks sturdy and defensive. I don't picture anyone getting in there.

Avalonians- I know our great Lord is having discussions with the Guild Leaders (history Mods) on how to better organize everything since it might get messy fast. I think we should stay patient and we will hopefully get some direction from the powers that be. I know they share your concerns.

I agree with de Gothia that we should put our guild in our signature. I will do that later tonight.

Guild on signature done. :thumbup:

I will also start to make the tower quest on wednesday, already seen some great building examples. :classic:

My lord, these trebuchets are ready for deployment!

6347907539_0fe3e95c75_b.jpg

I volunteer to be the next siegemaster.

The job is yours.

I think just some general organisation of titles/tasks etc would be good at the moment. I notice a few people haven't been added to the guild membership either *cough* me *cough* :P

What would be good is

a) tasks/titles available

b) requirements for task/title

c) list of people partaking in said tasks or holding titles, and whether this also precludes others attempting the same

At the moment, I've read through about half the thread... and all of the above is absolutely clear as mud :wacko:

Matt

Do not worry, I am in the process of getting everything sorted and updated. Haven't had much time these last few days. I will have everything up and running tomorrow morning with a new and easier system.

Thankyou to all guild members, your commitment and patience has been great. Im really pleased with the mocs I've seen and we are on our way to becoming a true force to be reckoned with. I will post an update tomorrow and explain future events, titles, and some prizes for you to earn. I will also sort out the task list and add a more easy solution to make things clear as to whats going on.

Thanks all

Mighty Avalonia!