Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

You power is nothing against the power of the dark side!! :tongue: oh, em, I mean: Your power is nothing against the riunited forces of Avalonia :devil:

We need to call all the heroes of Avalonia to retake Antyria and overthrown his Lord = a massive invasion :devil:

Or we could just leg it to Nocturnus before he attacks us.

Antyria is within the Guild of Avalonia, and subject to it's laws and lordship. Any attempt to secede from Avalonia will not be tolerated.

The land of Antyria is now separate from Avalonia. It's an independent state. My land my law's, my policie's.

Why are you posting this in the Avalonia topic rather than general? It's almost like you think Antyrian affairs belong in Avalonia

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Antyria is within the Guild of Avalonia, and subject to it's laws and lordship. Any attempt to secede from Avalonia will not be tolerated.

Why are you posting this in the Avalonia topic rather than general? It's almost like you think Antyrian affairs belong in Avalonia

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guys, its pretty clear: Antyria still belongs to Avalonia so just leave little Beerbeard in his pity district. :wink: Lets errect a wall around it so he has his own realm that we Avalonians just call 'The Kindergarten that is Antyria'. :laugh: I don't mind at all, not hearing from our drunk beard seems like a perfect recovery after all his insanity, no? :laugh:

Edited by Rolli

It has been rumored that Antyrian officials have been closely watching Kaliphlin experements with magic portals. So far the portals have only had effect of lifting land masses into the sky leaving massive craters below but further research is in progress...

Oh my. This is going to be really productive.

For the other guilds! :devil:

I can't see this ending well for Antyrian. Whats to stop others doing the same? It could plunge Avalonia into chaos! I pity whoever is the next ruler, I fear it won't be an easy task trying to keep things u see control.

Guys, its pretty clear: Antyria still belongs to Avalonia so just leave little Beerbeard in his pity district. :wink: Lets errect a wall around it so he has his own realm that we Avalonians just call 'The Kindergarten that is Antyria'. :laugh: I don't mind at all, not hearing from our drunk beard seems like a perfect recovery after all his insanity, no? :laugh:

Oh great, this is looking like the beginning of the Hunger Games. Although we would need to develop our weapons a bit to blow his district off the map. :tongue:

I agree with Derfel Cadarn here, its only natural that many want to take power after a ruler steps down. I just hope we don't follow the same path of Genghis Khan's sons where we become warring states within a once united kingdom .

and GOH begins to crumble...

and GOH begins to crumble...

It's funny that you all are so intimidated and scared little milk drinkers because of my independent city state. Now all the crooked gangsters from Kaliphlin can invade Avalonia in each direction if the price is right. The same goes for the good folks of Nocturnus. Independence Day is coming...

The only thing I see crumble is Avalonia!

yep, GOH is crumbling.

It's funny that you all are so intimidated and scared little milk drinkers because of my independent city state. Now all the crooked gangsters from Kaliphlin can invade Avalonia in each direction if the price is right. The same goes for the good folks of Nocturnus. Independence Day is coming...

Sweet! this should be interesting!

yep, GOH is crumbling...

Looks to me like Kaliphlin and Mitgardia are doing a good job of sticking together. Maybe we should pair up to destroy Avalonia once and for all!

On second thought, pairing up might not be necessary...

Looks to me like Kaliphlin and Mitgardia are doing a good job of sticking together. Maybe we should pair up to destroy Avalonia once and for all!

On second thought, pairing up might not be necessary...

and then while all your armies are weak from fighting, varlyia will strike, kill and leave GOH in ruins

and then while all your armies are weak from fighting, varlyia will strike, kill and leave GOH in ruins

Fighting? I don't think we'll have to do much fighting to conquer Avalonia... :tongue:

Sounds like a plan if we had reason to destroy Avalonia.... Thing is we don't. Masa seeks only the peace for Avalonia and thus backs Antyria's wish of becoming a neutral state, a buffer zone between Avalonia and Kaliphlin.

The only thing I don't like about Antyria becoming an independent vasal state of Avalonia is that CBB would have nobody who controls the actions he does :sceptic: I see a big war (between I.A.M.S. (and other assassinguilds) and A.A.G.) coming out of this as his A.A.G.-members will have the complete freedom to strike wherever they want now :hmpf_bad:

But the idea itself is cool. Antyria is a very big county, so there are possibilities enough for them.

And maybe, some other Avalonian states will follow :devil:

The only thing I don't like about Antyria becoming an independent vasal state of Avalonia is that CBB would have nobody who controls the actions he does :sceptic: I see a big war (between I.A.M.S. (and other assassinguilds) and A.A.G.) coming out of this as his A.A.G.-members will have the complete freedom to strike wherever they want now :hmpf_bad:

Not sure if the AAG is united still either. I think even Legonardo was banished from Antyria....

Is this a mod thing or an in game post... because it matters a lot.

-------

Eastgate wishes to secure trade lanes to Antyria, and as it is currently under siege by Antyria's enemy, Mpya Stedor, we hope that a military alliance can be formed.

-Petera MacLean