Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Once again waiting on some BL orders but they have been mailed. that is the problem with getting started too early for me as I constantly change things right up until the day or two before the deadline.

I might do another small vignette of some sort just to step away from the big build and work on something small and basically mindless!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's builds

There will always be BL orders and new parts needed. Can I get a CH 5 roll call- Avalonians building for CH5? I know I have asked before, but now that we are closer...

I´m in for CH5! Just need to finish of my moc´s top part and add some minifigs and other details

I'm in for Challenge 5. Has there been any discussion on the prize?

You'll get an Orc if you win for our guild!!

There are also titles and tags that could be had!

I am on CH 5 too.

Just finishing to dismantle my previous mocs and sorting the pieces for quicker easier building.

8121569134_ed80ace658_z.jpg

Oh and mini, they are very nice orks, trust me :grin:

Edited by Legonardo

I just placed a huge BL order! My first time from an USA seller! Many good things! Like the brick brick in Light bluish grey. Ten lotr horses. Ten Rohan soldiers. Can´t wait til their here! :classic::wub:

I just placed a huge BL order! My first time from an USA seller! Many good things! Like the brick brick in Light bluish grey. Ten lotr horses. Ten Rohan soldiers. Can´t wait til their here! :classic::wub:

Lucky you :wub_drool: Looking forward to seeing what you build with all the new figs and pieces :classic:

I've been thinking of making a big order of brick bricks but cant bring myself to do it yet. keep hoping the individual prices will come down. That said it seems Poland has some very good prices for most things but I have no experience ordering from there. I have a few sellers that I know I can order one day and have my parts within two to three business days.

The US does have decent BL sellers, but I notice some big sellers in Germany. I have had some decent success with international orders. Also, people looking for Romans should contact me first. If the trade is right... :devil:

I bought from Plastic Bricks Direct and they were really cheap! They had a ton of different parts so it was hard to stop shopping! Lucky for me I don´t really like the new hobbit sets coming out in december so I put my money on BL instead! :classic:

Tomorrow I hope to finish my moc´s upper part so I can start put in the minifigs!

I want more of those pieces too!!!!!!

Well Zach I have no idea how it happened but this is what came out of me trying to build my sig-fig battling a monster :blush:

8124032793_1217c27111_z.jpg

does this qualify for the lord of Agriculture title?

I am still working on the giant spider, I may have it in a different setting though *coughNOCTURNUScough*

Well Zach I have no idea how it happened but this is what came out of me trying to build my sig-fig battling a monster :blush: . . .

That's no problem, all you have to do is stick him on a horse and have him charging the windmill with a lance. . . :laugh::laugh:

That's no problem, all you have to do is stick him on a horse and have him charging the windmill with a lance. . . :laugh::laugh:

Ha ha good one there. :laugh:

does this qualify for the lord of Agriculture title?

Hmm... the task is to build a farm. I know we are pretty lenient on the titles, but you need to add SOME crops to the MOC before I would consider it.

Hmm... the task is to build a farm. I know we are pretty lenient on the titles, but you need to add SOME crops to the MOC before I would consider it.

the reason I didn't get this title a while ago, I own no crops :cry_sad:

I'll try and invent something interesting...

the reason I didn't get this title a while ago, I own no crops :cry_sad:

I'll try and invent something interesting...

You could try to make a bit of a sown field, than the crops just aren't crown yet!

8121569134_ed80ace658_z.jpg

Oh and mini, they are very nice orks, trust me :grin:

Thanks, but I use an ipad, and it is not the same. Anyone, help?

Nice moc you done!

You could try to make a bit of a sown field, than the crops just aren't crown yet!

Thats a good idea, although I got off the computer last night to the lego and found I had lied, I have the carrot from gandalf arrives that I got yesterday, so I'll try get those in somehow :)

thanks, glad you like it!