Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Very silent in the forum these days? Is everyone building? :tongue:

I´m getting close to finish my next moc showing when the people of Benoic are leaving their homes. After that I will start with the challenge, although I´m totally out of ideas!

Ageven's planning on touring Historica, would the Avalonians mind if I build a scene in Avalonia (farm, basically) for him to pass through? :wink:

I don't think anyone would mind. I think a few our members have done similar things

And @de Gothia, Personally I have busy I have been reading the forum but I just haven't had time to respond to everyone like I would like to.

I might have one more MOC before I finish up my Challenge V. If I do what I hope to do, it likely will take most my bricks.

Whew, the DeVine Isles sure are hard to accomplish, considering I have been flip-flopping ever since I first started building... I want the main island to be tropical, but I love the idea of Russian cathedrals, which are at least one-hundred years away from this time period... Hmm. What to do?

To CBB,

I don't know you, personally; however, you have contributed IMMENSELY to GoH, and quite frankly, it would be a shame to see you stop commenting.

What would make you think that you have lowered in popularity? I've got some news for you: Eurobricks is not a popularity contest, it is a public forum for everyone to share and discuss their creations. Why should popularity even matter? Hell, I've been here since Novenber of last year, and still, nobody knows who I am. Does it matter to me? Not one bit.

If everyone is having fun, that is all that should matter.

nobody knows who I am.

Did someone say something? Who are you? :laugh:

Edited by NiceMarmot

I don't think anyone would mind. I think a few our members have done similar things . . .

Thanks! And hopefully no one else objects. . .

8047019209_47e901d53f_m.jpg

finally got around to photographing my latest Avalonia title build This one is for the Sheriff of Avalonia.

sheriff1-M.jpg

See it and its a short story here

And We'are back! Surprising how much I got done around the house while Eurobricks was down!

I did do some major building on my Challenge V and started the first build for the fifth guild, Varlyrio as well. On top of that, I also created a flickr account so look for some of my past creations their. That said I will likely post the majority of my photos in my smugmug account as I like the ease of uploading and other feature, plus I don't have a limits with them and can post a lot more photos

How did you spend your time?

And We'are back! Surprising how much I got done around the house while Eurobricks was down!

I did do some major building on my Challenge V and started the first build for the fifth guild, Varlyrio as well. On top of that, I also created a flickr account so look for some of my past creations their. That said I will likely post the majority of my photos in my smugmug account as I like the ease of uploading and other feature, plus I don't have a limits with them and can post a lot more photos

How did you spend your time?

School (glad college is on break now!), working, and getting a good start on my Challenge V entry, now I have a much better idea of what I'm including in the scene :thumbup:

Well, I had the perfect chance to build as much as I can with Eurobricks down, but unfortunately I had too much on my hands to do anything with all the free time. :cry_sad:

So did I, but they we still have almost a whole month left.

Strange, I have this sort of de-javu about some sort of Cristil Bloom and this "sigifig." Now I have to post up my previous free-builds agian...

I did house work and some CH5 work. Because I have watchtowers for all the other guilds, a MikeyB 5th guild tower might need to be built!

Got fit that in with the new history regulator stuff... Wait... I mean... With other EB stuff.

Yay for EB being back up! I don't really like the new colors in this forum though

Congrats Mikey! yours was in my top 3 so that great!

my challenge 5 is gone... :enough:

I don't really like the new colors in this forum though

I'm using the Stylebot extension in Chrome, so I can change the colors and fonts and so forth on a page to whatever I like. It's pretty nice and has made reading the forums a lot nicer.

Wohoo! Back on track again!

Well deserved win on the fifth guild challenge Mikey!

I´ve started building my Challenge 5 as well! :classic: Should be done in time!

I'm really thinking to getting back to building for Avalonia. But it seems it's doing great even without my help. :)

Could you guys help me? What are the latest news? Can I rejoin the forces again? - Graugot- Avalonian Orc Commander

Edited by Lordofdragonss

I'm really thinking to getting back to building for Avalonia. But it seems it's doing great even without my help. :)

Could you guys help me? What are the latest news? Can I rejoin the forces again?

sure you can! Challenge 5 is up and running, you may want to check that out http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62242

see you round!

~Legoanrdo

My challenge 5 is back up!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74902

I'm going to have a partiall 5 week dark age.

I will still be building but heaps less, I have exams coming up soon so yeah. I will try and be as active as possible but especially in the last 2 weeks don't expect much from me :sad:

I'm going to have a partial 5 week dark age.

I will still be building but heaps less, I have exams coming up soon so yeah. I will try and be as active as possible but especially in the last 2 weeks don't expect much from me :sad:

It is not a dark age Susan Jr., it is simply a hiatus. It will only be a dark age if you never came back...

Now, let's try this again. Sigfig.

Name: Owlan

goh_010.jpg

Owlan is a man who seeks his place in this new world. Having been in a deep sleep for years after living in a time that had just met peace, culture shock hits as the world has flourished since he can remember (which is very little). Being naive, he can be well taken advantage of. He will fight for what he is told is right. In his spare time he reads books in the Burrium hall of records, thanks to his friend Drinnian, the Lord of Scalous, who gave him access. He now lives in an abandoned Dragon den by the name of Scalous Mound, hoping that action will take, and that he would one day be recognized for the purpose of him being in Historica, whatever that is.

EDIT:http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=74980

goh_003.jpg

Finally got this back up!

Edited by Penkid11

Zach: Any mocs from Benoic soon? :classic:

Yes. I have Exams coming up soon as well. But building something for GoH is still a reasonable priority. I realize that I haven't built much despite the fact that I've been hanging around for quite a while, and I really want to change that as soon as I can, but I don't want to build anything else like what I already have, because I don't feel like continuing with stuff like that is helping me up my game.