Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

hey guys sorry I've been absent for a while . Things in life are keeping me away from my hobby! that said I did pick up a few of the new CMF; the bobby (from my time living in England) the barbarian, the scarecrow, the Tiki warrior (disappoint in the mask too) the grandma (wanted grey hair for older villagers) and the Jazz musician (just wanted the sax as I used to play) Also Want the Barvarian girl but could find here but didn't have time to really feel for her.

Hopefully Ill get back into the buiding here soon!

Glad to hear from you! Hope you get some building time soon :thumbup:

Hello again, I wanted to show you the Gates of Agleon Erigeon, this is a build for the Heroica contest, but I plan to expand it and use it for GOH once I get some more parts. It would serve as my finale for book one of GOH, and it has some other buildings and locations for the story I am developing.

Agleon Erigeon, The Paladin Order Quarters.

Last remnant place of the Order of Amphibiannoc, the Holy Hopper.

Here the righteous men and women gather, to train, bring justice to the people and meet their destiny.

Very few know what is beyond its gates.

img_9855.jpg

img_9851.jpg

Greetings =)

Thanks Captain Settle :classic:

Unfortunately there are not any more pictures at the moment, as the whole build will have some exterior towers and courtyard but that is a WIP.

That's really cool, I like all the detailing in the facade :classic:

But I think it deserves it's own thread, at least when there are more pictures (is this to be considered WIP shots?)

I generally don't like commenting on builds in the main threads.

Thank you for the kind words guys, and yes definetely will open a thread once this and the others builds are ready.

Will take some time as I am now on exams at the Uni, but once they are over, building shall continue. :classic:

Who wants Book II to launch?

I know I do! :sweet: I can't wait to see how the story in Nocty turns out. Edited by HammerBro33