Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

EXAMS ARE OVER!!! LET THE BUILDING COMMENCE!

You were already building a lot, I think we have another deGothia/MikeyB case of builder. :laugh:

You were already building a lot, I think we have another deGothia/MikeyB case of builder. :laugh:

I try and build at-least 1 MOC a week, sometimes I get more than that, sometimes it takes a bit longer for part straining MOCs but generally I have managed to stick to that quite well.

I try and build at-least 1 MOC a week...

I would say that's crazy... except, now that I think of it, that's about what I've been trying to do... :look:

I try and build at-least 1 MOC a week, sometimes I get more than that, sometimes it takes a bit longer for part straining MOCs but generally I have managed to stick to that quite well.

You have done really well, and if I may say so, you have improved a lot, you surely are on the path of being an inspiration to others, myself included. :classic:

I am very happy to say that I managed to look through some of you guys' Flickr streams. Not only was there lovely MOC's galore, but I also got to learn about some of you better, what with looking back at your "Get to know mes" during the Eurobricks downtime.

Let me summarize like this: I'm not worthy! Some of you people really surprise me! And it is somewhat embarrassing when I find out that Im waaaaay outclassed by people far younger than I am (Im sure some of you know who you are :wink:) I digress, it's a learned skill and I still have quite a ways to go. So there is hope.

I have my stuff regarding internships and job applications finished. Off to building again! The A.T.C. has been slacking around for a good month by now. No more! :sweet:

According to Z in the Mitgardia Thread, we no longer lead in Gold Darics! We need more MOCs!

According to Z in the Mitgardia Thread, we no longer lead in Gold Darics! We need more MOCs!

I believe you are reffering to this?

"I won't say which freebuilds have or have not been counted at this point... let's just say we are behind."

I feel that Z means that the guild leaders are behind counting points on mocs. Not that Avalonia is behind Mitgardia.

I´m soon done with my second Varlyrio moc, Should be done this weekend.

Yes, dG, I meant the leaders are behind in scoring freebuilds.

Avalonia is a head in gold right now, but that doesn't mean we should take our foot off the gas!!

Got about 75% of my Varlyrio build done. Actually I want to hurry up and finish it because i have another idea for Varlyrio I want to start on. Don't worry I will work in some Avalonians into so I can some Free build points!

I had a very poor showing since Challenge IV - 0 free builds! I did have a 5th guild entry, but I'm going to have to get down to business now that Challenge V is done! I'm already halfway through my first one.

Yes, dG, I meant the leaders are behind in scoring freebuilds.

Avalonia is a head in gold right now, but that doesn't mean we should take our foot off the gas!!

Glad for clarification, de Gothia.

Avalonians! Listen to the Elder Susan and BUILD!!

summer holidays coming up soon, I should have about 2 whole weeks for building!

I have one exam left in just under two weeks, then I have all the free time in the world.

I I have another 3 weeks till college breaks up... good luck with (japanese?)

I I have another 3 weeks till college breaks up... good luck with (japanese?) [emphasis mine]

I take it that since you're in New Zealand Middle Earth :laugh: college doesn't mean University? If not... well I thought I was ahead of myself but you are one smart kid!

I take it that since you're in New Zealand Middle Earth :laugh: college doesn't mean University? If not... well I thought I was ahead of myself but you are one smart kid!

No university is called university here, highschool is called highschool or college.

I am in A stream but I'm not that smart... :grin:

No university is called university here, highschool is called highschool or college.

I am in A stream but I'm not that smart... :grin:

You are about to confuse a bunch people, I'm going to tell everyone during our Thanksgiving meal that "I'm in College." It'll make this "genius" sound even smarter :thumbup:

I'm A's and B's mostly, but I'm still near the top!

Aaaanyway, I finished my Petrea build, and I should have some pics up within the week!

You are about to confuse a bunch people, I'm going to tell everyone during our Thanksgiving meal that "I'm in College." It'll make this "genius" sound even smarter :thumbup:

I'm A's and B's mostly, but I'm still near the top!

I can say that more accuratly... here they actually call it college... :grin: But then, they don't celebrate thanksgiving here... :cry2:

When I get a B, it's because I didn't think the subject was worth studying... much :laugh: