Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

That´s sounds great Zach! My sigfig have several torsos so he wouldn´t mind getting a new one! :wink: Can´t wait to see what I will talk about! :classic:

I´m planning on using your sigfig aswell but your sigfig is not on the first side? I don´t have any fleshies so tell me how he looks like when he is yellow and I will make him too!

7311519906_cb8d1a5d1b.jpg

I was thinking of doing a Moc showing how the two met. You were heading up the road to visit the pearl city, I was heading down the road to buy some rum, and some bandits decided to meet us in the middle. Sound good?

Edited by Zach Mills

*snip*

Apparently, your sigfig doesn't like having to turn yellow. . . :tongue::laugh: Actually, that torso and pants make a nice combo. :thumbup:

6884564578_53d982dbdf.jpg

Actually, he was quite happy when he turned yellow! I decided to ditch the happy face, as it's quite rare, and I wanted to make sure that people could replicate him easily if they wanted to.

Sounds great with that story Zach! Looking forward to it!

I think I have both faces in my boxes! See what I can do!

Had to pay tax for my BL order from the States! 68 dollars! :wall:

Considering the fact that the angry face was in just about every non-licensed set in 2009-10, I'm sure you must have a one!

That is quite a large payment. As if shipping isn't enough!

I will try to finish my challenge 5 between today and tomorrow.

I also plan to put some sig figs on the mocs too.

I will start my Ch V build today. :tongue:

If it sounds any better, I have the rest of the day cleared, so some serious building time can be put in.

:facepalm: There's a ... but then... and the...

Maybe a picture would suffice? Words are hard to read. :tongue:

Here is the round tower technique. It is VERY parts intensive, but if you want to give it a try...

Click me!!

Here is the round tower technique. It is VERY parts intensive, but if you want to give it a try...

Click me!!

All I'm worried about is the technic beams and the 2x2 tiles. You might not see it is a build for a while, but I intend to try this.

anyone else continually refreshing this forum page to see if any more awesome MOC have turned up? Can't wait to see them all.

Mikey

anyone else continually refreshing this forum page to see if any more awesome MOC have turned up? Can't wait to see them all.

Mikey

I know I am... :grin: The amount or Challenge V entiries so far has really surprised me, especially considering all those who have already said they are almost done!

Fellow Avalonians,

My plans to have time for a Ch V build were a success, until the days came... Time is truly my enemy, and Saclous Mound will (at least for now) be just a name... Being that I couldn't get the build done in time, I spent my night last night on the University build, so I did do something to support the Guild. I should have the thread up withing the next three days.

A strong I told you so, will wisen this man...

Looks like we had five entries (unless i missed someone.

Myself

Rougeang

de Gothia

Strybjorn

Z

Did I miss someone?

How did I forget LD with his awesome tower!

well that is six for round 5 for Avalonia!

I am going to have to put my entry as a free build. Not finished yet.

I have been sick with fever the last few days. :hmpf_bad:

I am sure Avalonia will do great on this challenge with those entries. :thumbup::classic:

I apologize for not being able to enter ChV. I was doing really good with the build, until last week, when real life came and smacked me it the face, so I was unable to finish it. Since I already made some progress, I'll probably post the finished version of the MOC as a freebuild, which I think would benefit it since it would not have the restrictions it would have had it been a challenge entry (wow, what a sentence :grin:).

Edited by Bricktooth

Well done guys! great round, would haev been nice to get a few more entries but I think most of us understand how real life can interfere with life...

keep it up Avalonia!

on a side note - My exams finish tomorrow, after some party I'll be able to get building again! hardest 2 1/2 weeks of my life so far... Lego right in front of your nose and knowing you can't do anything about it....

Lego right in front of your nose and knowing you can't do anything about it....

Sounds like my week before Ch V ended.

Well done guys! great round, would haev been nice to get a few more entries but I think most of us understand how real life can interfere with life...

keep it up Avalonia!

on a side note - My exams finish tomorrow, after some party I'll be able to get building again! hardest 2 1/2 weeks of my life so far... Lego right in front of your nose and knowing you can't do anything about it....

Or of course, doing something about it, and then breaking down when you read the first question in your exam because you know you have no chance of passing.