Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Indeed, the little min challenges are great! I wish it would pop up some more of them but I know DC is pretty busy nowdays! Well I have some freebuilds to make :tongue: Almost done with my bridge over Avonmora!

Here's a preview of a moc I've been working on this whole summer. It has a "Friends" spell cast over it. I guess I'm finally calling it done. I will be submitting this for "King of the Castle".

0gold_copy.jpg

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

Indeed, the little min challenges are great! I wish it would pop up some more of them but I know DC is pretty busy nowdays! Well I have some freebuilds to make :tongue: Almost done with my bridge over Avonmora!

Funny you should mention this.... check out the first post to see the newly added "Sheriff of Avalonia" and "King of the Castle" title challenges!!

Agree with Z here. it looks really good and I can't wait to see more either!

Funny you should mention this.... check out the first post to see the newly added "Sheriff of Avalonia" and "King of the Castle" title challenges!!

Wow, coincidentally I have been building the home of Legonardo :sweet:

Here's a preview of a moc I've been working on this whole summer. It has a "Friends" spell cast over it. I guess I'm finally calling it done. I will be submitting this for "King of the Castle".

<snip>

Oh, wow. That's looking really great, BB. Can't wait to see more photos. Really liking the castle's color scheme. And it looks like it has your usual superb landscaping! You should get a Master Gardener or Royal Landscaper title or something!

Great Z! Now I have to start working on my Gothia Castle! :sweet:

Great Z! Now I have to start working on my Gothia Castle! :sweet:

this will be awesomedefault_satisfied.gif

sorry for the double post but

Secret Feasting Hall Challenge:

In the heart of Avalonia lies a huge hidden Temple and Feasting Hall. Built by the founders of our land and hidden by a spell of concealment it has lain in wait for centuries. Inside the feasting hall is a great table and a seat for all of you. Only a true hero who has proved his worth in all areas will be finally allowed to enter and take their seat. It is the ultimate privilege for a guildsmen of Avalonia.

To gain entry into this most sacred place, you will need to earn at least 6 of the 8 bonus titles below AND the title of "Chief Architect of Avalonia" by completing the task for the titles below.

What would this be?

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

My entry for Sheriff of Avalonia:

7787403428_9a4886dae5_z.jpg

For anyone who can't tell what it is, it is Fred Thornton and two Tolswick guards surrounding the tent of a murderer trying to escape. He is in for a nasty surprise when he looks out of his tent.

somehow I missed this when you posted this. I saw the "Sheriff of Avalonia" build by Capt Settle and when to the first page to see what I missed.

I come back here and see your post. Look forward to giving both a go.

My entry for Sheriff of Avalonia:

For anyone who can't tell what it is, it is Fred Thornton and two Tolswick guards surrounding the tent of a murderer trying to escape. He is in for a nasty surprise when he looks out of his tent.

looks like a cool little build. You should start a thread in the main forum and post a few more photos. And Contrast on making the first Sheriff of Avalonia build!

mikey

Edited by MikeyB

looks like a cool little build. You should start a thread in the main forum and post a few more photos. And Contrast on making the first Sheriff of Avalonia build!

Too late, I already took it apart :sad:. I needed to add to Tolswick, but I might quickly redo it to take more pictures.

Is there place in this guild for new girls?

I was coerced to help build Nocturnus, but I've escaped, and now I am free to storm my vengeance on all the Drow!

In reality, I just want to meet my boyfriend on a battlefield, and by his talks (on and on, just about Lego guilds:), the best way to do that would be for me to join Avalonia :)

Keep in mind that I've got secret intro into all Drow plans, and a key to his place. At a moment I am a one-girl-army (with only one (house elf Dobby) minifigure, but I know where I could round up few Lego warriors without anybody noticing ;)

So, am I in?

I was coerced to help build Nocturnus, but I've escaped, and now I am free to storm my vengeance on all the Drow!

In reality, I just want to meet my boyfriend on a battlefield, and by his talks (on and on, just about Lego guilds:), the best way to do that would be for me to join Avalonia :)

Keep in mind that I've got secret intro into all Drow plans, and a key to his place. At a moment I am a one-girl-army (with only one (house elf Dobby) minifigure, but I know where I could round up few Lego warriors without anybody noticing ;)

So, am I in?

post up your sigfig and start plotting against the drow and I would say your in! Welcome Gilence!

Modular house I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow.

*snip pic*

Looks like you've been busy. Look forward to seeing the details on your modular, I just finished one too just working on the landscape but won't be able to photograph it until Friday.

So, am I in?

We will talk about this tomorrow ;)

And even if puny avalonians do accept you, they will never know if you are for real against us, or a double agent of the Drow :P

And even if puny avalonians do accept you, they wil l never know if you are for real against us, or a double agent of the Drow :P

Maybe she's a triple agent?

So, am I in?

Yes, you are welcome. :classic:

Good you choose the winner green pretty side of the Guilds.

Have fun, and about those plans to bring doom to the Drow, you can count with many supporters on Avalonia. :laugh:

And even if puny avalonians do accept you, they will never know if you are for real against us, or a double agent of the Drow :P

We avalonians are not afraid of the Drow, nor their agents, or their double-triple agents. xD

Ps. those new challenges are great, I expect to build some and finish the ones I haven´t completed.