Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I've noticed that :look: It seems rather strange as they already announced the winners :wacko: Maybe they're scoring the next chunk of free builds and wanted to wait? I'm sure we will hear before Challenge VI :laugh:

Well I´m pretty sure it´s a huge task scoring all the builds. So we just have to be patient. :wink:

Hi guys, as you can see I've been away from Lego and EB for pretty much the whole month. I should be back after a week or so, but won't be building anything until at least after new year's. Great builds and entrees from our active members, keep it up guys as there will be rewards for those who continue to work and build for Mitgardia! :thumbup:

Unfortunately not, that score is outdated, you can see more recent scores down the page a little. But I think we should be closing the gap anyways :thumbup:

The number of free builds the guild has put forth recently, we should really be scoring quite respectably. :thumbup:

Hi guys, as you can see I've been away from Lego and EB for pretty much the whole month. I should be back after a week or so, but won't be building anything until at least after new year's. Great builds and entrees from our active members, keep it up guys as there will be rewards for those who continue to work and build for Mitgardia! :thumbup:

Thanks for letting us know :thumbup: Looking forward to your return :classic:

Talking of being away, sorry for my absence. I have been busy with Heroica. Where I play a raping pillaging pirate by the name of Sarge Jon Mcency.

Okay guys, there is only one week left for the Mitgardian Valholl Wall mini challenge. So if you haven't entered yet make sure to do so before I open the wall project to members from other guilds!

Okay guys, there is only one week left for the Mitgardian Valholl Wall mini challenge. So if you haven't entered yet make sure to do so before I open the wall project to members from other guilds!

I didn't know you're going to open it up, maybe I'll get started on a wall segment myself! :wink:

At least, I'll put some pressure on my Mitgardian friend. . .

Edited by Kai NRG

Alright! Looking forward to creating a section of wall with a huge hole in it for Kaliphlin armies to storm through!

Alright! Looking forward to creating a section of wall with a huge hole in it for Kaliphlin armies to storm through!

Aren't they busy enough trying to survive the elemental attacks :tongue: Besides since when were Kaliphlin and Mitgardia on fighting terms?

Aren't they busy enough trying to survive the elemental attacks :tongue: Besides since when were Kaliphlin and Mitgardia on fighting terms?

:laugh: I think with all the elemental chaos, some people got confused on who their enemy is. However Victor Revolword has underestimated Historica's resistance. The Phantom Legion is gathering to march on Cedrica and restore Historica's king to his throne. The word is out... all who support Historica's king and wish to march to Cedrica against Victor Revolword with the Phantom Legion, post a pic of your army whether it be small or large marching with either this banner or some form of purple banner.

How strict are the wall colors? Do you have to use light grey or can some of that be switched to dark?

Not just for me, also for that same Mitgardian friend. :wink:

How strict are the wall colors? Do you have to use light grey or can some of that be switched to dark?

Not just for me, also for that same Mitgardian friend. :wink:

Check out previous entries for picture examples, but yes dark and light grey are acceptable :thumbup:

Perhaps this will be a future or past vignette, when relations were a bit different :devil:

Hey, someone has to do the trash-talking now that Angeli got himself banned!

Edited by NiceMarmot

fine as long as that helps us to finally crack page 100 I'm fine ..

as for the color, well somehowe the basi design has still to be visible somehow, the rest is up to you

Check out previous entries for picture examples, but yes dark and light grey are acceptable :thumbup:

fine as long as that helps us to finally crack page 100 I'm fine ..

as for the color, well somehowe the basi design has still to be visible somehow, the rest is up to you

Thanks, I've actually already built an exterior. . . :laugh:

Back from a small vacation with friends! I've been reading up and lots have happenend; Angeli, CBB, etc. Hopefully it will not kill our building spirit! :thumbup:

I've been finishing the great hall, hopefully I can take photot's tomorrow! Also working on some wall parts; is that deadline still 3th of october?(A) And yes I know, even with the deadline passed then future walls and towers can be build!

Latest part of Ondylion

8029664566_9a32778d0f_z.jpg

Edited by Ecclesiastes

I guess I missed a lot of things while I was gone. What happened to angeli and cbb that they got banned?

And very cool hall eccles! Really like the style, but does it have an interior?

I guess I missed a lot of things while I was gone. What happened to angeli and cbb that they got banned?

And very cool hall eccles! Really like the style, but does it have an interior?

Angeli is banned for publicing some private information of TLC about Legends of Chima. He agreed with his ban, as he admit he has gone to far. Sometimes, we hear his voice now through his girlfriend.

CBB is not banned, but is just asking for attention as he considers himself not being popular...

any Mitgardians still building for the wall contest?

For the contest no, I am probably going to do another section or two after I finish my Challenge V entry :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

I have not done anything for weeks. Well except for buy more garage sale lego that I have to clean and sort :laugh:, and that only because I have a few hours to kill while waiting for the kids. This weekend I took apart the phoenix and town. Note: took apart does not equal sort and put away. I wish. We are starting to get towards a really busy time of year. But I have all these thoughts about Challenge V, so we'll see!

any Mitgardians still building for the wall contest?

Working on it, and when I won't make the deadline I will still be making plots this year for Valholl :wink:

Also the city is finished, so I'll have some more time for wall parts. I'm working on the photo's and ofcourse a video so here's a teaser:

8039009435_194c1ba995_z.jpg

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Here is one of two wall segments I've been working on (click on the picture to go to the topic):

8045364217_a8aab9e08f.jpg