Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Nice figs and colour scheme!

I still have to make a vignette, but I couldn't resist making figs for the 5th guild challenge. So here's a sneak peek and yes the leader is a woman :tongue: :

Haha, this was my thought too. Historica needs the first female leader.

Welcome! Your sig looks very cool :thumbup:

Thanks pal. I can't wait to get some MOC's up!

My name is Rast. Ranger of Mitgardia.More too come....

Hi Rast, I see you've managed to find Mitgardia :wink: Looking forward to your builds!

Hi Rast, I see you've managed to find Mitgardia :wink: Looking forward to your builds!

Yes!!! thanks alot for your help.I will be happy here.

Welcome to the group Rast! Look forward to seeing your MOCs.

Finally, I give you, My Sig fig!

7907624426_276156025b.jpg

I, am a warrior, a simple sellsword, a mercenary even, A commoner nonetheless. from the farthest north. I am glad to be able to say that I am good with a sword. But I do not where fancy armour of the knights of some realm, I wear the fur's of a hunter. Since I was last employed a year ago, I have been hunting in forests up north. There, the a large space of it lies untouched, I found how so. It seems that I was hunting on noble land sir. I was accused of poaching and was given 2 choices, Come into your service as a hunter and warrior, as a gift from the north... Or die with no hands. I chose the fromer. And it is on that bombshell... That I swear Fealty to Jarl Nibelung. All hail the Jarl!

Actual info:

Name: Jokas (Pronounced Yoh-Kass) Hoenfall.

Biography: Born a Bastard to the late Lord Hoen, Jokas was left in a forest to be eaten by wolves. He was rescued by local poachers, And raised in the arts of stealth, tracking, hunting, and swordsmanship. As an adult he served as a hunter for Lord Hoen, who was oblivious to the fact that he was his illegitimate son. Lady Hoen, however, recognized the similarities, and exiled the young man to the isles of solitude. There was a Rabbit infestation on one of the isles, and Jokas succeeded in lowering the rodent population. The lord of the isle gave Jokas A sword named "Winter's call" in return. Since then, Jokas has become a mercenary to anyone with the coin, fighting off elementals and finding crystal's alike!

Finally, I give you, My Sig fig!

Welcome to Mitgardia, though that is a rather rough welcome :look:

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, the community here is probably the friendliest and most helpful I've seen :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

I wonder if these mercenaries are also fighting for foreigners with a lot of money ? :devil:

These who are interested, feel free to contact me!

Regards,

Lord Max Samu,

Lord of Everlast, Lord of the I.A.M.S., Right Hand of Lord Damaximus, High Captain of Mercenaries, Captain Elite Samurai of Amenor, Youngest son of Sultan Steh V of Amenor and a few more titles :laugh:

I wonder if these mercenaries are also fighting for foreigners with a lot of money ? :devil:

These who are interested, feel free to contact me!

Regards,

Lord Max Samu,

Lord of Everlast, Lord of the I.A.M.S., Right Hand of Lord Damaximus, High Captain of Mercenaries, Captain Elite Samurai of Amenor, Youngest son of Sultan Steh V of Amenor and a few more titles :laugh:

*Cough*IfIgetthetitleDefenderofMypastedorthenconsiderjobdone*Cough*

Thinking of doing another mini challenge like Walls of Valholl but.... What lies in the frozen beyonds? What dwells in this icy hell? Is there any profit from going there? I say... We mount an expedition into the frozen north!

Thinking of doing another mini challenge like Walls of Valholl but.... What lies in the frozen beyonds? What dwells in this icy hell? Is there any profit from going there? I say... We mount an expedition into the frozen north!

Feel free to do a free-build. But an other mini challenge would not work right now because the 5th guild challenge is also running. So there's enough you could build with the running challenges.

Feel free to do a free-build. But an other mini challenge would not work right now because the 5th guild challenge is also running. So there's enough you could build with the running challenges.

Why is everyone so right? Yeah, You are right.

Welcome to the group Rast! Look forward to seeing your MOCs.

Thank you. your moc's look awesome. I am going to have another looksee though your flickr :)

*Cough*IfIgetthetitleDefenderofMypastedorthenconsiderjobdone*Cough*

*whispers*For sure, maybe even Knight of Mpya Stedor :classic:*whispers*

Howdy, it has been a while, but I finally have my internet working in my new home, so I can join in on the action at last. My lego collection is still in storage, so I won't be able to contribute for the coming weeks, but I will be able to look at your builds.

I really like the commuity builds, a very good idea and I have some ideas allready in building a section myself. Also the design a 5th guild is a great challenge and I hope I can compete in that one aswell. And cool new members, very nice sigfigs!