Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Bingo! :wink: Rarely do I modify anything but cloth is on my "fair" list. You can see the canopy's hoops holding the flag along the vertical plane.

Ah, thank you. They are a very nice shape.

I hope it's not too late to ask to join... ^.^; If it isn't, then here is my sigfig:

GoH-SigfigCropped.jpg

Wymond the Fox is shown here during a brief reprieve between one of his many excursions into the Mitgardian wilds. He prefers stealth and cunning to battle, though he can stand his own in a fight if the need arises.

He is now coming forward to pledge his allegiance to Jarl Nibelung and Mitgardia.

((ooc: until I go back to the States for the summer I won't be able to build much, but I'll do my best to contribute very small free-builds...))

Is anyone going to BrickFair in August? I can't go to BrickWorld anymore, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to set up a GoH area at BrickFair.

I do believe that I'm going, if so, what do you wish to do?

I do believe that I'm going, if so, what do you wish to do?

I'm not quite sure yet, I'll probably just bring bring whatever I have intact at the time, but I'm thinking of making some little LOTR vigs just in case I have any extra space where I set up. Do you think we should get a table for GoH like they are doing at BrickWorld?

Edited by Umbro Stormborn

Hey guys does anyone know a cheap way to score me a Manbat from the monster fighters theme? I am only looking for one and at the moment I can't afford to buy the castle set in which it features. Does anyone have one for sale/trade perhaps?

Hey guys does anyone know a cheap way to score me a Manbat from the monster fighters theme? I am only looking for one and at the moment I can't afford to buy the castle set in which it features. Does anyone have one for sale/trade perhaps?

It won't be cheap right now since the theme is brand new but try Bricklink.

Yeah I had a little brainfart 'cause I thought it was only new in europe, but when I checked I noticed that it was also a new theme for the USA :tongue: the cheapest on bricklink is 13 dollar which I think is way too expensive, I can better save some more and buy the castle later. It is a very cool theme tho'!

Well today is my last day before I'm not really here that much until the second week of July. I will try to read the board as and when I can. Have lots of fun with challenge 4 and I look forward to seeing everyone's creations when I return.

Bingo! :wink: Rarely do I modify anything but cloth is on my "fair" list. You can see the canopy's hoops holding the flag along the vertical plane.

That is genius! I thougt it was from the LotR Sets.

I have here one of these cloth, is it ok if I copy this idea :blush:

Maybe you can make a scan of your shape?

That is genius! I thougt it was from the LotR Sets.

I have here one of these cloth, is it ok if I copy this idea :blush:

Maybe you can make a scan of your shape?

Feel free to copy the idea; and as far as shape; free handing is what makes it look original. Draw the shape on the reverse side (not the one you'll be using) in pencil and then trim away.

Ok thanks, but my shape looks not like your perfect ones :sceptic:

bannereigen.jpg

Edit:

Ok, I changed it a bit, I think it looks better now :hmpf_bad:

bannereigen2.jpg

Thank you for this inspiration :sweet:

Edited by Hersbrucker

Looks great! :thumbup: I would also take a bit off of the top; a curved line to give it some concavity and make it look like it's drooping so the overall shape is like this: )>

Ok thanks, but my shape looks not like your perfect ones :sceptic:

bannereigen.jpg

Edit:

Ok, I changed it a bit, I think it looks better now :hmpf_bad:

bannereigen2.jpg

Thank you for this inspiration :sweet:

If I had alien conquest figs I'd do this. How do they look with lime green arms?

Good work on the flag Hersbrucker :thumbup:

I've been making a dwarven watchtower, should be done within a week probably sooner. Seeing as I never officially entered Challenge 1, I thought it would be fun, and I wanted to build something dwarvish :laugh: I have plans for more dwarven buildings soon, but it somewhat depends on if I can tie them into my Challenge 4 entry.

Edit: Here is a WIP pic: WIP.JPG

Still have to do some landscaping on the near side of the road, and put some finishing touches on the other side.

Any criticisms/suggestions welcome!

Edited by soccerkid6

Does anyone who's going to BrickFair in August have a dark gray or dark bley dementor hood that they would be willing to sell to me there?

Edited by Umbro Stormborn

Guildsmen!

I know a lot of the guild will not be able to attend Brickworld (next week) in Chicago. However, I do think it would be fun to get as many of our guild sigfigs together in one place as possilbe. For the cause, I am willing to build as many as I can and take them down with me, and I'll get a photo of all of them together.

If you can't make it to the show and would like to be included in this fun even, please PM me a clear photo link or (perferably) the Bricklink item links for all the parts of your Mitgardia sigfig. I'll need the PMs by Monday at noon to even have a chance to build your fig. The sooner you send me the info, the more likely I'll be able to get it done.

Thanks for reading!

Guildsmen!

I know a lot of the guild will not be able to attend Brickworld (next week) in Chicago. However, I do think it would be fun to get as many of our guild sigfigs together in one place as possilbe. For the cause, I am willing to build as many as I can and take them down with me, and I'll get a photo of all of them together.

If you can't make it to the show and would like to be included in this fun even, please PM me a clear photo link or (perferably) the Bricklink item links for all the parts of your Mitgardia sigfig. I'll need the PMs by Monday at noon to even have a chance to build your fig. The sooner you send me the info, the more likely I'll be able to get it done.

Thanks for reading!

Awesome idea! :classic: I think my character would love to come :wink:

Awesome idea! :classic: I think my character would love to come :wink:

Wonderful! I will pm my characters parts to you. Thank you for doing this it will be nice to see tham all together.

Thanks to those who sent in sigfig info! All characters sent in so far have been built!

Just a small note: I won't be adding weapons (it's a peaceful gathering) or accessories, but I will do capes and helms.

I don't have unlimited supplies, so if you want your guild sigfig in the photo please PM me sooner rather than later. I only have a few hours left today and a couple hours on monday to build. :sweet:

Guildsmen!

Thanks for reading!

I'll be there myself, so I look forward to seeing this!