Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Working on it, and when I won't make the deadline I will still be making plots this year for Valholl :wink:

Also the city is finished, so I'll have some more time for wall parts. I'm working on the photo's and ofcourse a video so here's a teaser:

8039009435_194c1ba995_z.jpg

That is fantastic! I have been seeing all the intricate segments, but I didn't realize you were keeping them all built. I would love to see this in person. Brickworld 2013?

Working on it, and when I won't make the deadline I will still be making plots this year for Valholl :wink:

Also the city is finished, so I'll have some more time for wall parts. I'm working on the photo's and ofcourse a video so here's a teaser:

Looking forward to more pics :moar:

Here is one of two wall segments I've been working on (click on the picture to go to the topic):

Excellent wall section Garmadon :thumbup:

Oh to own that many light bley bricks!

I really liked that you showed us all the segments separately. Seeing it in one big picture is impressive but you don't get the full effect of all the gorgeous details. It must have been a feat transporting them all safely. I hope people are impressed when they see it in person, they deserve to be :laugh:.

How many minifig are in there?

Excellent wall section Garmadon :thumbup:

Thnks, and I'll try to get my next wall up today. :wink:

Anyone get some work done on their Challenge V entry while EB was down? I got the base of it built, started on the focus of the scene, and have most of the layout in my head :classic:

Here's a pic showing some of the progress I've made on my Challenge V entry:

wip.JPG

these are just parts of what are going to be in the MOC placed on the baseplate, there is much more to come :wink:

I have the whole project planned out now so I should make some good progress in the coming weeks :classic:

p.s. The pic is blurry on purpose, can't be spoiling my entry for everyone :tongue:

Edited by soccerkid6

Oooh keep on giving us teasers! I love seeing MOCs as they are built.

Looking good so far sk! I got an idea for the challenge, only problem is the bricks I needed are used for Ondylion. So I think I have to come up with something else.

Looking good so far sk! I got an idea for the challenge, only problem is the bricks I needed are used for Ondylion. So I think I have to come up with something else.

What a concept! Ecclesiastes running out of bricks :poke:

I can see how Ondylion would severely limit the number of parts you have for other MOCs, definitely worth it though :thumbup:

2000th post :excited:

Hello guys,

As with most major transitions, there is always a period of re-organizing and that;\'s what we'll have to do to accommodate the new format. Clearly a lot of posts were lost, but don't be disheartened, we'll get the Guilds running and up to speed pretty soon! :thumbup:

Good to see some Challenge 5 entrees already appearing. So far, very impressive work everyone!

I will be gone until wednesday next week because of legoworld! I will catch up on everything then. In the meanwhile I'll get some forces ready for the challenge and extra protection because some would like to see Elon rather dead...

Aye, looks like we now have to get our act together and fight the foe on two sides!!

Are we waiting on SoT to see if other guilds can contribute to the wall now? (The university is open now. . . :wink: )

That looks awesome soccerkid, I cant wait to see the finished build!

wow, looking great!!

Thanks kabel! I think this is going to be my best build yet :classic:

That looks awesome soccerkid, I cant wait to see the finished build!

Thanks Torgar! Are you entering? I hope so as your MOCs are always impressive :thumbup:

And more progress made, the big building is the last part for the first level :classic: :

wip3.JPG

Thanks Torgar! Are you entering? I hope so as your MOCs are always impressive :thumbup:

Yes! I'm about half way done with my entry. I need to speed up my building pace if i want to finish on time... It will be my biggest build yet.

Yes! I'm about half way done with my entry. I need to speed up my building pace if i want to finish on time... It will be my biggest build yet.

Good to hear! Mine is not technically my biggest, same as my last challenge entry except that it's multi-level.

Almost done with the first floor, I'm changing the side walls so they won't be so flat, but other than that the hall is just about done:

wip4.JPG

Updated side walls:

wip5.JPG

@Cara and Ecclesiastes: Any idea if you will be able to enter Challenge V?

Edited by soccerkid6

BTW, I just wanted to mention to all Mitgardians, that the community build is still running, although the contest in now down to two. So in case you had something in mind, bring it up, I'd be happy to see it!

More progress, I'm not sure about the slope design on top of the building on the left, I think I'll probably change it, any suggestions? It needs to hold up another layer, so it should come to the level of the pillars in the background.

wip6.JPG

A layout shot, the tent on poles will be the cooking area and there will be a fire pit in the area in front of the shed, do you guys think it's too crowded, or have any suggestions?

wip7.JPG

Edited by soccerkid6

that is one massive moc soccerkid, I really like the pillars and the rock gate! However, your inner courtyard (is that what it is?) still needs more detailing I'd say (btw, when did you change your wall paper the last time :wink: )

that is one massive moc soccerkid, I really like the pillars and the rock gate! However, your inner courtyard (is that what it is?) still needs more detailing I'd say (btw, when did you change your wall paper the last time :wink: )

Thanks, the inner courtyard is having it's floor installed now :wink: And there will be some more stuff in it plus lots of figs. No idea when the wall paper was last changed, the design is stenciled on :classic:

more recent pic, I changed the building, should be done within a week :sweet: :

wip8.JPG