Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Good day Guildsmen,

It's great to see advice and ideas being passed around. :thumbup:

As far as the drow incursions, it is the will of the Court that all Guildmsmen should only take defensive positions against intruders into Mitgardia. We do not want to provoke a war before we can defend our borders against a much larger force, and we certainly don't want to sour relations with the neighbors and bring upon us the fury of the high king in Cedrica. :wink:

LDD creations are great for WIP purposes but in the long run we want to see some brick-built creations. Only brick-built will be accepted as a final product, just something to keep in mind so there are no surprises.

Just so I'm aware of the numbers, how many of you who haven't already stated so are planning on building a tower?

Long live Mitgardia!

:hmpf::sad: Well, I suppose I can't really contribute anything then. I don't have any Lego, I just use LDD. Maybe others could build on my designs though... I'll post the LDD file soon enough.

:hmpf::sad: Well, I suppose I can't really contribute anything then. I don't have any Lego, I just use LDD. Maybe others could build on my designs though... I'll post the LDD file soon enough.

Bricksandparts, this rule applies only for challenges, if you want to build LDD projects you can still contribute with themed builds and add to the lore of Mitgardia. :thumbup:

So by all means, please continue building, and helping other people out with your designs. :sweet:

Normally i dont show WIP=pics, but because it's nice to see buildings coming to Mitgardia here's mine! I'm hoping to finish it next week, with some changes!

6348936260_fccd78bb4e.jpg

Edited by Ecclesiastes

The Great Elks are also trying to show one of their watch towers by the end of the month. But I'm only just sorting my white parts...

Sir Galdon at the service of Mitgardia. (a pic is on its way within the next day or so.)

I am also working on a 'sketch' of a watch tower, still in progress. It will be a few days still.

As for these Drow, let them talk...my horses' shit is a bigger threat than the Drow!

As for these Drow, let them talk...my horses' shit is a bigger threat than the Drow!

Yes Hersir, the amount of horses you brought to the Guild certainly do cause a substantially greater mess than the lowly Drow. :laugh:

Glad to hear so many Mitgradians are building tower, no worries if you can't make this first challenge, there will be quite a few opportunities to get points later on in the show! :thumbup:

Sir Glorfindel and his men reporting, in the mountains regions it is quite cold, and fur hoods are the favored wear.6431637531_acf8f66f10_z.jpg

Edited by soccerkid6

Hvar Icewind,

Your wonderful map is beautifully done. The Petrea General Trading Company values our mutual friendship and trade highly. Both you and our good friend Mr Seaburn la Flaga of the East Midgardia Trading Company are always welcome visitors in our realm.

Owing no doubt to the prosperity and peace that reign in the city of Petrea, as well as the wisdom and benevolence of our Guild Leader Dextrus Flagg, our capital`s population is growing rapidly. Kaliphlin`s people would like to increase our mutually beneficial trade to supply the needs of our new citizens. We are happy to increase substantially our orders of your high quality Mitgardian ice and timber from the World`s End Caravan Co., as well as a large amount of the unusually wonderful dwarvish mead from the EMTC. This time we would also like to order a small quantity of seal meat, it is a wondrous rare delicacy in our parched lands, and we anticipate a favourable profit on resale. You will find our credit good, as it always has been.

With our respectful best wishes always,

Rasputin

Good day Guildsmen,

It's great to see advice and ideas being passed around. :thumbup:

As far as the drow incursions, it is the will of the Court that all Guildmsmen should only take defensive positions against intruders into Mitgardia. We do not want to provoke a war before we can defend our borders against a much larger force, and we certainly don't want to sour relations with the neighbors and bring upon us the fury of the high king in Cedrica. :wink:

LDD creations are great for WIP purposes but in the long run we want to see some brick-built creations. Only brick-built will be accepted as a final product, just something to keep in mind so there are no surprises.

Just so I'm aware of the numbers, how many of you who haven't already stated so are planning on building a tower?

Long live Mitgardia!

I have made a small outpost/watch tower i shall get pics up as soon as i can...

For Mitgardia and Jarl Nibelung!

I have already pledged my fealty to the realm of Mitgardia, but now I have arrived, and I bring a small group of soldiers to fight for my new lord!

img_3189.jpg

Sir Galdon, at the service of Mitgardia!

img_3191.jpg

I bring two spearmen (sorry for the blurry pic)

img_3190.jpg

and two archers!

We are ready to fight and die for the North!

While I wait for my pieces to arrive and start the construction of the watchtower I will introduce my new character (I was a bit suspicious about the other once, he looked more Avalonian than Mitgardian).

"While on a recon mission on the avalonian border, a Mitgardian ranger found that a group of avalonian soldiers where about to hang what appeared to be a nobleman.

It´s not neccesary to say that the avalonian soldiers were eliminated quickly and softly and the man released.

The man was indeed from the nobility but had fell in disgrace when he decided that Avalonia needed new ways of improve its technology to increase its power over the other guilds. He didn´t count on the fact that in Avalonia anything related to advace technology it´s like witchery.

The man explained the ranger some of the ideas he had in mind, and the ranger offered him the possibility of develop those ideas with the Engineer Corps in Valholl. The only thing the man had to do was to pledge his alleigance to the guild, what the man did happily.

After that the man move to the Engineer Corps compound in the outskirts of Valholl. He was so grateful with this opportunity that adopted the colors of Mitgardian as his uniform and called himself the Grellow Baron in honour to the colors of Mitgardian Flag."

6351211331_fe35de7161.jpg

Now the Grellow Baron its working hard with the Engineer Corps to finish a weapon that will make the Guild´s enemies tremble.

Edited by _dargor_

I will be ordering a bunch if thigs from Brickforge on the weekend, and so shall have them in the next few weeks. I will outfit my soldiers in the colors of Mitgardia, and arm them with special armor and weapons, to act as a Royal Guard for the realm. Also, I will try to start construction of a small defense tower within the next day or so.

Edited by Fives

I made my first MOC for the Guild, "The Mightiest Tower in Mitgardia"

Lemme know what you think, here's the link!

It sure is mighty :wink: Great job!

I'm wondering were you guys get the time to build that fast!

being sick and thus at home at the beginning of the week helped things a lot :wink:

That is indeed one mighty tower, On Stranger Tides. :thumbup:

I really like it.

I'm also planning to build a watchtower but I don't know yet, if I can finish one in time.

the Inventor

Good to see we got some strong watchtowers along our borders, great work! :thumbup:

I've just finished my own but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to take picture to get some natural light.

I made my first MOC for the Guild, "The Mightiest Tower in Mitgardia"

Lemme know what you think, here's the link!

6351223415_5eba78d063_z.jpg

How can an Orc build something as majestic as that? Which tribe you horde have driven out to populate that tower?

Great work, I must say, my tower looks like a dwarf compared to this creation (though not enough time, I was sick last week, so a lot of work accumulated, and now I do not know where is my head)

How can an Orc build something as majestic as that? Which tribe you horde have driven out to populate that tower?

Great work, I must say, my tower looks like a dwarf compared to this creation (though not enough time, I was sick last week, so a lot of work accumulated, and now I do not know where is my head)

Everyone here built over 9000 figs so I think Gorkill the Orc King's life might come to an un-timely end...

Edited by On Stranger Tides

Good Day Guildsmen! I had a bit of time to take photos today and so here is my contribution to the theme of watchtowers. (Keep in mind that this cannot and will not be one of the 5 towers to represent our guild, it's more for flavor and inspiration. :wink:)

1321577453m_DISPLAY.jpg

The tower sits on top of the frosty Mountains, overlooking the Pass into Mitgardia. In the distance, you can see or mighty peaks rising. Long Live Mitgardia! :grin:

good towers and MOCs all around! fantastic!! I shall tear down mine and build another! -Sirens of titan - the distance peaks was what i had in mind but couldnt achieve, very nice MOC!!