Sign in to follow this  
TooMuchCaffeine

Microscale Echo Base

Very nice, I :wub: the AT-AT's and that ion cannon ! :grin:

Oh, and this should live in the Star Wars forum 'TMC'.....may the Eurobrick be with you ! :grin:

I love it, those micro AT-AT's look fantastic, I'm always amazed how people can MOC things so small and still keep them relatively to scale. The base itself looks good too, very creative use of parts.

I wonder if this would be better off in the SW forum :look:

I love clean builds, so I love the studlessness of this build. The AT-ATs are a little on the fat side, but everything else looks great. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Very nice studless build. Shame you missed out on entering the ESP Community build as it would have made a great contribution.

Altough the scale to the walkers is slightly off you've done a awsome job of creating them at this scale. Now just need a microsclae T-47 :tongue: .

Nice build again!

I noticed in your flickr stream that you're using the grey dishes quite often lately, is this another challenge like the tan arches? Or just coincidence?

Edited by kciR

Wow, just amazing. So simple, but yet great. :blush:

I love no-studs, and as I pretty much suck in micro scale myself, it's really nice to see such a nice creation in this scale.

Nice build again!

I noticed in your flickr stream that you're using the grey dishes quite often lately, is this another challenge like the tan arches? Or just coincidence?

Yeah, the grey dish is my piece in the current round of Iron Builder vs Lino. Nicer bit to use than that tan arch - I hated that piece.

A really lovely micro-build with lots of great parts usage throughout, but the hangar door is my favourite :thumbup:

I can only agree with the rest - lovely microscale. Instant recognizable scene and that must be the smallest yet very accurate AT-AT's I've ever seen. Those droid arms as legs are perfect in both angel and shape - great idea.

On a bit of a micro kick at the moment and thought I'd try a bit of Star Wars...

6326269139_8c3dd49ab1_z.jpg

Wow I can't believe I missed this beautiful scene/MOC TooMuchCaffeine. The smoothness of it all coupled with the micro AT-AT's, it's fantastic.

Wow I can't believe I missed this beautiful scene/MOC TooMuchCaffeine. The smoothness of it all coupled with the micro AT-AT's, it's fantastic.

That has got to be the coolest microscale scene if ever seen