I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I'll send Nocturnus my first and last offer.

The Avalonian Trading Company wishes to trade. You will trade infamous enchanted gemstones, magic scrolls, and magic potions, in exchange you will receive fresh vegetables, livestock and construction materials such as lumber (from Midgard Pine trees) and luxury food. We will not trade high quality weapons or armour to you as we don't trust Nocturnia yet. Burning down valuable trees, not to forget about these spies! :hmpf_bad:

If the Nocturnus guild declines, you will be on your own. No goods will be shipped towards Nocturnia at all. And don't forget, Nocturnia can't farm anything of good quality from the burned ground!

Cheers to all, perhaps you might get rich on some day! :sweet:

Shamhash of the Orcs of Nocturnus would be delighted to trade some potions, if your human farmers come unarmed, carrying fresh vegetables and any luxury foods of your choice. Sounds delicious!

Edited by Lalande

Orgmuk, the veteran Nocturnus catapult has been officially approved for recommissioning by Arcanis I. He certainly isn't pretty, nor is he robust in construction. He is however, effective, and has long served those that have depended on him. Battle scarred, neglected during peace times and on many occasions slap-job reinforced - he certainly has character.

6355672921_4c3c071a26_m.jpg6355670891_f05990215d_m.jpg

6355674583_9f1951f4f3_m.jpg6355653761_6725ed5a5c_m.jpg

More pics & narration in separate topic above.

6355811635_263de3e8be_z.jpg

6354706225_7bf52f721a_b.jpg

A king? Male giving orders?

Drow have no king. Drow need no king ;)

Our matron-mother send her regards: The whole world will bow to the Drow, and all of the other elves will be wiped out from the face of Historia - that is the will of Lloth. If the "king" does not agree with this, he can come to the depths of Rakath, the Drow will be waiting. Let this be a warning: this is not the first "king" that thought that he can conquer the Drow:

tval-30.jpg

[Valsharess, at a moment when she throws heads of some kings]

The east is no ones to claim, but the Nocturnians. If Lord Ssilyrrlith will not support us, I call him weak, and scared of the puny humans, and dwarfs and elves and all of the others that are trying to impose their will on our lands, and unfit to rule such a majestic nations like the ones that are in Nocturnus guild!

In two days our watch towers will be finished, and that is not enough time for any army to reach us; The Drow will never bow to the surfacers! Drow rule supreme!

[while reading this, try to imagine music from "Beowulf, first act" :)]

EDIT: Here's an updated version of the map that incorporates Cedrica.

6352207466_208faaf48c_z.jpg

Thrash, my map of Siccus Badlands (Kaliphlin Guildlands) is probably the best thing we have so far for our guild. I based it off a rough sketch that Si-MOCs had posted last week sometime. The general shapes probably fit pretty well together. On my map, the words "Siccus Badlands" in the middle are probably about in the same position as the words on "Akribi River" your map. So if you draw a horizontal line across from there, consider my map the source for everything south of that line, and I'll consider your map the source for everything north of that line. I'll repost a new version of mine, modified to fit into yours, probably on Saturday.

6339223197_03edc0a4a7_z.jpg

I think Thrash has done a great job on the map, Avalonia is spot on! I have told my guild to use you version of Avalonia as reference when making our more detailed version.

Our economy can provide magic gems, toxins, slumber potions, fungus and a high variety of slaves.

We can also offer new, highly intelligent, beholders with good training:

a7.jpg

Note to the wise: do not let them cry on a wool carpet, do not look them straight in any of the six eyes and do not encourage them to sing. All trades are final, and funds are non returnable.

Valsharess

Valsharess, Doctor Rod, Lord Nocturnians

We continue to esteem your trade highly. The population and economy of Kaliphlin grow stronger each day, and we can find buyers for certain Nocturnian items of provenance. We are currently buyers of Quicksilver, Lime, SaltPetre, Dragons' Eggs, and Brimstone. We offer our usual extensive suite of discrete or gaudy items for the connoisseur, as well as more mundane commodities of coffee, ambergris, oil, masonry, live eels and Sandworms. You will find our credit good as always,

We will also take several brace of the amusing wiggly beasts, they make excellent playthings and hors d'ouvres for the Giant Scorpions

With our respectful best wishes,

Rasputin

I think Thrash has done a great job on the map, Avalonia is spot on! I have told my guild to use you version of Avalonia as reference when making our more detailed version.

We, Jason Cicchini (Lord Khelperth Darwyn) and I (Lord Whitetiger) are working on our Avalonia map compatible to other factions map as ordered.

Our folk the Werwolves, has reached the news that Lord Ssilyrrlith summon fighters around the world.

So we will settle to the Dark Lands :devil:

Our Ships are on the way and we inform you, that we arrive soon :thumbup:

6355811635_263de3e8be_z.jpg

6354706225_7bf52f721a_b.jpg

How exactly is this so called king going to execute one that is already dead. That is almost as funny as the guy that wants to give us food as trade goods for magic items. What do the dead want with food? Foolish mortals. Okay, so some of our guild members are living and thus more vulnerable. I will defer to Lord Ssilyrrlith on this for now... :laugh: ...back to tinkering on a guard tower. (I probably won't get to dig out the bulk of my collection and thus finish it till after Thanksgiving, good thing we have 24 more days left of the "about a month" :wink: )

Our folk the Werwolves, has reached the news that Lord Ssilyrrlith summon fighters around the world.

So we will settle to the Dark Lands :devil:

Our Ships are on the way and we inform you, that we arrive soon :thumbup:

Wow, I can't wait to see werewolf's society ;) Any intro? :)

Wow, I can't wait to see werewolf's society ;) Any intro? :)

1320280627m_DISPLAY.jpg

1320280623m_DISPLAY.jpg

1320280631m_DISPLAY.jpg

But these are pictures I made one year ago :wink:

I'm going to do without Stickers.

Edited by Hersbrucker

Not my creation (NMC:), but this is SO Drow in heart, so I have to show you ;)

6292329590_90088e2f54_z.jpg

On this picture you can see poor avalonian under the "spider-swarm" spell, cast by one of the high priestess of the Drow

This was made by Brickcommand (link leads to his Flickr account)

I was so delighted when I saw it :) I still can't remove my smile ;)

Edited by Angeli

Not my creation (NMC:), but this is SO Drow in heart, so I have to show you ;)

6292329590_90088e2f54_z.jpg

On this picture you can see poor avalonian under the "spider-swarm" spell, cast by one of the high priestess of the Drow

This was made by Brickcommand (link leads to his Flickr account)

I was so delighted when I saw it :) I still can't remove my smile ;)

angeli, that poor fella looks like a typical noctornian if you ask me!

angeli, that poor fella looks like a typical noctornian if you ask me!

So, in this case, the spideys are friendly :laugh::devil:

This is a Message from Darecold, leader of the Werewolves.

Our army is arriving tomorrow :thumbup:

darecold.jpg

Edit:

damn... it seems to be, that I have only one pair brown Hands :hmpf:

Edited by Hersbrucker

Trident's triumvirate pledge ours tridents, souls and bones to Nocturnus guild.

Triumvirate controls southern regions of Eastern Darklands at point, where the Rakath mountains meet ocean and Moruth swamplands. Area is also known as Trident. So, from these land coming our three leaders.

Necromacer Veles (left), Lord Bacchus from Mokoshka clan (middle) and Jerei Mrimor master of Mochwara Shadows(right).

tt.jpg

Here is standard keeper Mora.

tc.jpg

Mochwara Shadows suck-out souls from enemies (human's are most delicious).

ms.jpg

Veles collecting remains from Mochwaras and Mokoskas meals and summoning his immortal army.

sa1.jpg

Mokoshka clan is the biggest and hungriest clan in Trident's lands, they eat everything they could, but they most like (you know whose) flesh.

wa2.jpg

wharm2.jpg

Edited by Bacchus

Elves don't come darker than Grimm and his elite. Grimm's necromancer Drakordama maintains the recruitment for his rotten corps.

6333569552_5273477054_z.jpg

That's one of my favorites :wub:

Very cool!

My Siege workshops are at full capacity and are only awaiting the hunters to bring us beasts, strong enough to pull our weapons of war!

I also would like to say that due to our two guilds similarities, an alliance between Kalphin and Nocturnus would be most....profitable.

My Lord Ssilyrrlith

Our first two ships has received the Lands of Nocturnus.

wwreceive01.jpg

wwreceive02.jpg

wwreceive03.jpg

Me and my Wolfmen provides you our lives :devil:

wwreceive04.jpg

Our mothership needs more time, so we will seach now for a place to live.

We hope to get a good place to protect our new camp.

But it seems to be here is an old tower at the coast, so we will occupy these!

I will try to post pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

IMG_4669-1-2.jpg

My Lord, appologies for my late arrival. My name is Jen, I am of Elven decent. My skills with the double-ended axe are second to none. I hope it is not yet too late to join this fine army of Nocturnus? My comrades in arms are camped just outside the Kelra Labyrinth awaiting message to join me at your side. What say you my Lord?